Ford Focus ST Forum banner

361 - 376 of 376 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
I remember i stumbled across a video before. Having just done it last month it is a really easy. I would say WD40 to soak the drift pin and a mini sledge will be your best friends. If all goes well it should be done in less than an hour.

I remember one also but can't seem to find it.

·
Super Moderator
7,438 Posts
After installing the breedt arm in position 2 on Boarder140's car, there was issues getting into reverse. So we popped the shift boot, and gave the stationary reverse "guide" on the left side of the shifter assembly, a precision snip. This gave clearance for the reverse lockout on the shifter to engage and disengage the reverse "guide" properly. Super easy and doesn't effect any functionality.
You could have done a little ship on the reverse lockout "guide/rail" on the stationary shifter plastic on the drivers side of the shifter under the boot. It solves the problem, its just the alignment with the reverse lockout path gets a smidge off with positions 1 and 2 sometimes. A quick snip and it's golden.

@boarder140 yours is still fine right?
Yeah mines still good. All that needs to be done is a snip of the guide/rail like Duece was talking about. Only about 3-5mm needs to be snipped
Thanks! I will look for that
Bam, i found some of them. Theres info in a breedt p2 help thread iirc.

·
Registered
15 Posts
@breedt do you guys ship to canada? cause there is no option to enter a canadian address when ordering.

or if any member knows of a retailer that sells the quick shift and ships to canada?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
222 Posts
@breedt do you guys ship to canada? cause there is no option to enter a canadian address when ordering.

or if any member knows of a retailer that sells the quick shift and ships to canada?

thanks in advance
check out focusstshop. looks like they ship to canada

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ordered my shift arm and received it today. Now just have to find time to put it on, hopefully before the snow shows up.
It only takes 10 minutes.
Put it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
222 Posts
Works fine on 2015. Can't say for sure on the 2016.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Just got mine as a gift for Xmas. Definitely a nice crisp shift and it definitely works on my 15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
530 Posts
Installed mine Christmas Morning. Very happy with it [

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thinking about changing from 40% throw reduction to the smoother one, 25%? I can leave the arm in and just change the throw position right?

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
Thinking about changing from 40% throw reduction to the smoother one, 25%? I can leave the arm in and just change the throw position right?
Yep, you can move from P1/P2 or from P3/P4 without removing the arm. If you wanted to go from P3 to P1/P2 you would have to remove the arm and rotate it 180 degrees.

361 - 376 of 376 Posts