Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won this product at this years FocusFest15' and finally had a chance to install it a few weeks ago. Installation took maybe 15 minutes at most. I must say I really wasn't expecting much from this product, but the perfect match length between the brake pedal and the accelerator pedal is spot on! I would recommend this product for everyone's cars, as for me personally a quicker transition from accelerator to brakes by milliseconds could equate to life and death situations. It took about a week for me to learn the placements as muscle memory compensated the accelerator pedal being lower, but after learning, I will never go back. Thank you again Breedt for this awesome product!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I won this product at this years FocusFest15' and finally had a chance to install it a few weeks ago. Installation took maybe 15 minutes at most. I must say I really wasn't expecting much from this product, but the perfect match length between the brake pedal and the accelerator pedal is spot on! I would recommend this product for everyone's cars, as for me personally a quicker transition from accelerator to brakes by milliseconds could equate to life and death situations. It took about a week for me to learn the placements as muscle memory compensated the accelerator pedal being lower, but after learning, I will never go back. Thank you again Breedt for this awesome product!
I don't recall it being available when I ordered my Quick Shift arm. :/

·
Super Moderator
7,455 Posts
Which spacer do you have? Is it the Black anodized or the plain aluminum?

IIRC the Black Anodized is the thin spacer, they make a thick spacer as well. I currently use their thin spacer.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I don't recall it being available when I ordered my Quick Shift arm. :/
It probably wasn't if you ordered direct through Breedt. Their online store has been out of stock on the pedal spacer for a few months. I picked my pedal spacer up from FocusSTShop.com. I was surprised by how much I liked this spacer. Occasionally on long trips, my right hip would hurt. I always assumed it was the seat bolster. Turns out, it was the accelerator position.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Awesome, I won one of the other 2 spacers they had in the raffle at FocusFest. I sat next to the guy who won the other one, he was from Charleston, SC.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have this same one and its the thick version. On a normal drive the spacing is perfect but as the brakes fade the gas is almost too close. Thats why they made the thin version. I have mine in P3 so Stock width, 1.0" lower than*stock.

Mine came in two pieces in anondized red View attachment 111674

1 - 8 of 8 Posts