Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

Registered
2013 TS ST3, with some stuff done.
Her indoors is a hair stylist, but it鈥檚 wasted on me, I ain鈥檛 got any. 馃槅

Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Turbosmart BPV, Dual OCCs, Innovative RMM, JBR Intake & SS Arm, 245/40R18
My wife likes my cut, which is good enough for me. The shortest I can go without it sticking up is #6 with taper lever on long setting. Gonna try #7, to see if it goes faster.

Registered
*2016 Ford Focus ST
My hair grows insanely fast and I get tired of having to get it cut every 2 weeks to keep a style going, so I occasionally just go a couple of years without cutting it. Then I'll get sick of it being long and deal with the haircuts for a year, then get lazy for a couple of years. I've gone through this cycle 3 or 4 times now and have noticed my own pattern. Lol
Pictures?
I actually cut hair for a living, male, female, kids all of them and I really enjoy it, meet a crazy amount of people but has it鈥檚 days just like everything else. But I do cut my hair back and sides as well have been doing my own hair cuts for a few years and have saved a lot but I enjoy it cause I can keep up with it since I went to school for it. Do like making people look clean behind the chair though.

Registered
I actually cut hair for a living, male, female, kids all of them and I really enjoy it, meet a crazy amount of people but has it鈥檚 days just like everything else. But I do cut my hair back and sides as well have been doing my own hair cuts for a few years and have saved a lot but I enjoy it cause I can keep up with it since I went to school for it. Do like making people look clean behind the chair though.
If you were anywhere near me, I'd probably hit you up. I'm on the verge of a "cut it all off" cycle, partially cause I want to ride with the windows down and partially because Alabama summers are hot and humid as hell.

Registered
*2016 Ford Focus ST
If you were anywhere near me, I'd probably hit you up. I'm on the verge of a "cut it all off" cycle, partially cause I want to ride with the windows down and partially because Alabama summers are hot and humid as hell.
I gotcha for sure, do a lot of big chops before and afters always look crazy. But yeah I understand the weather conditions for sure. Typically people will keep it a little longer during winter and clean cut on the sides or more tapered in the summer.

Registered
Discussion Starter #47
Nice find Joe R! Looks great (y)

I kept my '14 ST stock for awhile, but you're already isn't stock so I guess it will be easy to convince yourself once the time comes, haha.

Yep. I call them "COVID Cuts", and have been using a Wahl trimmer for the last 14+ months. Just FYI, the #4 on a trimmer is shorter than the #4 at the barber's... 馃槄
thanks! I also cut my own hair!

Super Moderator
got my certificate today #8435, 877 of 1377 race red! how many ST3's out of 1377 I'm wondering???
Have not heard anyone mention these for a minute. Got mine back in 2014. Framed and hung down in the man cave with my other Ford/ST paraphernalia...

Registered
Discussion Starter #50
Have not heard anyone mention these for a minute. Got mine back in 2014. Framed and hung down in the man cave with my other Ford/ST paraphernalia...
JUST SAW THAT A "2014 TOTAL PRODUCTION SHEET" WAS INCLUDED!!
593 RACE RED ST3'S, thats what i wanted to know!
1 of 14,036 has a "smoker's package", tuxedo black haha
*what ST paraph??

Super Moderator
Ok...

Got a self designed (modeled somewhat after the Flite Test Viggen kit) R/C jet to boot.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts