Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
2,745 Posts
No sun roof is absolute rubbish!
You can have mine. You're Supposed to be looking out the windshield anyway. Sunroof just makes your car 30lbs slower.

Reactions: dankwise and ddfred

·
Registered
356 Posts
You can have mine. You're Supposed to be looking out the windshield anyway. Sunroof just makes your car 30lbs slower.
"30lbs slower"
haha, I like that.
I do actually enjoy the sunroof, but only at night on rare occasions. I cannot stand having the sun baking the top of my head.
You also can't use a sunroof anytime the womenz is with you, they raise hell about their hair constantly.

·
Registered
2013 TS ST3, with some stuff done.
363 Posts
The wife’s Kuga ( Escape), has the, panoramic roof, that only gets opened when the sun goes down and she’s not in the car. 😆

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Turbosmart BPV, Dual OCCs, Innovative RMM, JBR Intake & SS Arm, 245/40R18
785 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
"30lbs slower"
haha, I like that.
I do actually enjoy the sunroof, but only at night on rare occasions. I cannot stand having the sun baking the top of my head.
You also can't use a sunroof anytime the womenz is with you, they raise hell about their hair constantly.
As a guy with long hair (well past the shoulders at this point, I really need to cut it...) I tell them to get over it and put their hair up. If you have long hair, you should always have a hairband handy. If you don't, that's on you.

Then my wife tells me I'm sleeping on the couch, and the sunroof gets closed and the engine choking AC is turned on.

·
Administrator
11,292 Posts
Welcome! Nice ride.

"Im going to leave it stock and drive it"
Yeah, i think we all said that at one point. :ROFLMAO:
I did not. Purchased it as a modding platform, to mod the shiz out of it. Actually, I leased it first, it was heavily modded under lease, lmfao.

·
Administrator
11,292 Posts
I wouldn’t, I think they’re bloody horrible, really not becoming of an ST.
Ever see the estate ST chase car? They hacked out the back and have a camera guy in a swivel chair iirc, lol

Reactions: sttwoton

·
Registered
132 Posts
my hair was real long, cut it short during the pandem!
My hair grows insanely fast and I get tired of having to get it cut every 2 weeks to keep a style going, so I occasionally just go a couple of years without cutting it. Then I'll get sick of it being long and deal with the haircuts for a year, then get lazy for a couple of years. I've gone through this cycle 3 or 4 times now and have noticed my own pattern. Lol

·
Super Moderator
8,929 Posts
My hair grows insanely fast and I get tired of having to get it cut every 2 weeks to keep a style going, so I occasionally just go a couple of years without cutting it. Then I'll get sick of it being long and deal with the haircuts for a year, then get lazy for a couple of years. I've gone through this cycle 3 or 4 times now and have noticed my own pattern. Lol
I think you can get counseling for that... :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
8,929 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice find Joe R! Looks great (y)

I kept my '14 ST stock for awhile, but you're already isn't stock so I guess it will be easy to convince yourself once the time comes, haha.

I just bought my own clippers and started cutting my own hair 😁
Yep. I call them "COVID Cuts", and have been using a Wahl trimmer for the last 14+ months. Just FYI, the #4 on a trimmer is shorter than the #4 at the barber's... 😅

21 - 40 of 53 Posts