Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks!

I saw that my local dealer got in 4 2017 ST's last week. 3 were base models and one was loaded. Made an offer of $19000 (window sticker was $26k) for one of the base models and now it sits in my driveway. I think $21k was the drive out price with TTT and fees. Not a bad little car for my daily 150 mile commute. Tons of incentives and dealer cash on these things right now. If I was military, police, paramedic or a recent grad it would have been even less. If anyone is on the fence, now seems like a pretty good time to buy...

-Mike

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congrats! What color did you get? If more people drove them, more people would buy them. I just bought a RR one and love it!

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hi Folks!

I saw that my local dealer got in 4 2017 ST's last week. 3 were base models and one was loaded. Made an offer of $19000 (window sticker was $26k) for one of the base models and now it sits in my driveway. I think $21k was the drive out price with TTT and fees. Not a bad little car for my daily 150 mile commute. Tons of incentives and dealer cash on these things right now. If I was military, police, paramedic or a recent grad it would have been even less. If anyone is on the fence, now seems like a pretty good time to buy...

-Mike
Congrats! And i agree there seem to be some deals coming on. I bet if you went into a dealer one of the last couple of days of this month you could get a great price. I bought my 2017 ST1 on June 29, the dealer had it marked at $18,249 after the $4k Ford cash. They said MSRP was 22,249. It was actually 25,249 (had the premium wheels), but who am I to tell the dealer their business?

·
Registered
27 Posts
This happens when they're not able to move them off their lot. They're selling Trucks and SUV's faster than they are compacts/sub-compacts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts