Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first ST. I came from BMWs before this and had a 135i and a 335i. I have to say this car is such a joy to drive around! This car I have found has been slightly modded when I got it. Still learning about the car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
congrats.. what mods ?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Awesome! Good choice on the ST3 and color. There are tons of mods and customizations available for this car (even if your just into aesthetic mods like myself).

This is a great forum too, very helpful and lots of good past threads to read through.

·
Registered
752 Posts
A warm welcome from the Netherlands and have fun with the new car

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all! So far I won't to figure out how to help the sound system lol. Seat is also a bit hard to get to gears 2,4,6 because I am so short lol. The Recaro sorta restricts my arm it seems. A bit odd I know lol.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Thank you all! So far I won't to figure out how to help the sound system lol. Seat is also a bit hard to get to gears 2,4,6 because I am so short lol. The Recaro sorta restricts my arm it seems. A bit odd I know lol.
Nah that makes sense.

·
Registered
220 Posts
OP, this car handles soo much better considering what it is to those bmw's. I myself had a 335 and that was fun, but the ST blows it out of the water in almost every way. I could say this car is almost as fast as that thing stock or slightly slower.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OP, this car handles soo much better considering what it is to those bmw's. I myself had a 335 and that was fun, but the ST blows it out of the water in almost every way. I could say this car is almost as fast as that thing stock or slightly slower.
Loved my 335i, but mine was full bolt on. Great car but not reliable. Hoping this will be better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Welcome! Such an attractive color. Arguably my favorite aside from Performance Blue.

Ever have any questions feel free to PM me or another regular or moderator! If I can't help you I'll happily help you get at least in the right direction. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts