Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hey everyone, Thought we would throw up section for the random little ideas I come up with and have nothing to with. As stated these are currently just one-offs and will continue to change as we create new random things. Here is what we have right now.

Boosted Designs One-offs

View attachment 82878 View attachment 82879 View attachment 82880 View attachment 82881 View attachment 82882 View attachment 82883 View attachment 82884
Silhouette key chain is mine!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
498 Posts
I would so rock the yellow and black decal and the got boost decal!!

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Just so everyone knows. I have had my Boosted Designs windshield decal/banner on my car for 2 years now. That is to include 2 winters filled with ice, salt, all the nasty stuff. Plus multiple hail storms in the spring/summer. I have had no issues with rips, tears, peeling, discoloration, anything. Quality stuff that will last. :)

Land vehicle Vehicle Snow Car Mid-size car

·
Registered
498 Posts
Just so everyone knows. I have had my Boosted Designs windshield decal/banner on my car for 2 years now. That is to include 2 winters filled with ice, salt, all the nasty stuff. Plus multiple hail storms in the spring/summer. I have had no issues with rips, tears, peeling, discoloration, anything. Quality stuff that will last. :)

View attachment 126235
Ive been looking for a decent windshield banner, thats prime real estate righr there lol. @[email protected], what does something like that cost?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey everyone, Thought we would throw up section for the random little ideas I come up with and have nothing to with. As stated these are currently just one-offs and will continue to change as we create new random things. Here is what we have right now.

Boosted Designs One-offs

View attachment 82878 View attachment 82879 View attachment 82880 View attachment 82881 View attachment 82882 View attachment 82883 View attachment 82884
I know a bunch of ST owners who would go for a California ST keychain do-dad!

·
Registered
498 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looking for a custom banner? PM me details and I'll see what we can do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
now that i have a nice size crack in my windshield and will have to replace it, I'm going to have to hold off on the windshield banner :( but i definitely want one when i get it replaced!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
ST silhouette keychain? Yes please!

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got the dead petal from you guys last night due to this post lol. I didn't see any of the decals though. I am blind to stuff so,sties however lol.
The multi colored ones were one offs from January 2015. Some of the others have made it into production now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts