Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Vendor
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Boomba Racing aluminum cable bracket bushings are a direct replacement for the OEM rubber bushings. Once installed, they completely eliminate excess movement in the shifter cable bracket, creating a much more precise and exact shifting experience.

These bushings are precision CNC machined from high quality aircraft grade billet aluminum and are available in 4 different colors: Natural Aluminum, and Red, Black or Blue Anodized.

MSRP: $28

Link to buy

Install video:

Trans Cable Bushings by Boomba_Racing, on Flickr

ST Trans RED 1DSC_5006 copy by Boomba_Racing, on Flickr

ST Trans BLUE 1 DSC_5002 copy by Boomba_Racing, on Flickr

ST Trans BLACK 1 DSC_5010 copy by Boomba_Racing, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
soooo theyre available now? i just ordered a set. moving in 6 days so i hope they get here in time!!

·
Vendor
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet, so does this complete everything that could be upgraded as far as shifting is concerned?
Yessir! for now!

soooo theyre available now? i just ordered a set. moving in 6 days so i hope they get here in time!!
Yup all colors in stock and available now! I see your order! It'll leave the building today They should be there just in time!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Ordered

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Boomba Racing

·
Registered
169 Posts
Just ordered mine today, already shipping out and supposed to have them in 2 days. I can't wait!

A forum member who I met at a meet recently has your entire setup, plate, shifter and at least one set of the bushings(if not both) and my god did it feel good! I only won't have the actually shifter, but I am fine with that. I already have a SS plate.

Can't wait for more solid feel throws!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I will try...try to do a review on both sets of bushings. I will be installing the cable bracket(inside engine bay) right away on Thursday. Most likely the shifter bushings early next week. Will give me some time with just one, then both sets.

I am tempted of snatching the small shifter boomba offers...probably wait a bit though.

·
Vendor
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the orders guys!

I will try...try to do a review on both sets of bushings. I will be installing the cable bracket(inside engine bay) right away on Thursday. Most likely the shifter bushings early next week. Will give me some time with just one, then both sets.

I am tempted of snatching the small shifter boomba offers...probably wait a bit though.
Thank you! We appreciate all feedback!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Yup all colors in stock and available now! I see your order! It'll leave the building today They should be there just in time!
precisely why i love boomba. i wish i could get a beanie with my order though :p even though its summertime.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Gah, we're all out of beanies anyways, or id send ya one. There'll be other stuff in the box tho
heey im always down for goodies :) yall are the best!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Gah, we're all out of beanies anyways, or id send ya one. There'll be other stuff in the box tho
More Keychain?

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Ordered! :)

Never been that interested in mods that shorten the throw, however I do love mods that give shifts a more solid/stiff feel so this is right up my ally

·
Registered
240 Posts
Are there install instructions? If not I'm just going to go ape **** under the hood when the weather clears up :p

1 - 20 of 151 Posts