Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1056 Posts

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Interesting to hear you went this route. Most people we know of go the Symposer Delete route but it sounds like that wasn't an option due to the one you had. This should essentially give you the same results.
yeah when i ordered my delete I didnt get one with a port... didnt feel like buying another so I just used the manifold line.

Reactions: Boomba Racing

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
I've mentioned this before that I hate the new knobs.... But... I wanted to bring it back up that I do enjoy causing heart attacks with my boomba BOV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I have the exact same combo as you with the Cobb filter and Boomba BOV. I noticed the ST sounds like it's sucking in way more air it's almost too much Lol
she sucks loud enough but doesn't blow loud enough for me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Was looking at the Turbosmart but changed my mind when I investigated further! Do you have any retailers in Ontario, Canada?

Thanks

Sam

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Was looking at the Turbosmart but changed my mind when I investigated further! Do you have any retailers in Ontario, Canada?

Thanks

Sam
i'm fairly certain they'd happily ship you one

Reactions: BritST

·
Registered
917 Posts
So I'm torn at the moment. I was all set to buy your new Recirculating Bypass Valve, but after rereading this thread some and hearing how happy people are with your BOV I don't know which way to go?!:serious:

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
So I'm torn at the moment. I was all set to buy your new Recirculating Bypass Valve, but after rereading this thread some and hearing how happy people are with your BOV I don't know which way to go?!:serious:
it just depends on whether or not you want the pshhhhhh in your daily regiment or not. Anything youre going to get from boomba will be top notch, and not everyone loves the pshhhh all the time, but those of us that do, are happy with our over eager pssshhhhh machines :)

Reactions: Keebs_yo
1001 - 1020 of 1056 Posts