Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my Boomba bov, wow I love it!
Kinda a hard place to get to though its a tight squeeze to get in.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a pic of it installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
660 Posts
Here is a pic of it installed.
Love mine! I do want to hook it up to the symposer delete for true vacuum so it doesn't hiss intermittently at certain boost level (around +.5, due to the electronic purge that Ford decided to use). I also didn't have to much of a problem accessing it but that maybe due to watching video installs so I had a good game plan.

Also, looks like your CV boot might have a hole in it or will possibly soon. Looks a little rough at the one spot!

Reactions: BlueHaloGirl

·
Registered
660 Posts
How long did it take to install?
Remove wheel, remove hose, remove 3 allen bolts. About 30-45 minutes. The one allen is kinda hard to get to as there is a another bolt in front of it. Also, you have to cut the backet. I installed the short bolt with the obstruction in the way first as it no longer uses the bracket and then the other two that use the bracket and spacers. I honestly did not find it too difficult.

Reactions: BlueHaloGirl

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love mine! I do want to hook it up to the symposer delete for true vacuum so it doesn't hiss intermittently at certain boost level (around +.5, due to the electronic purge that Ford decided to use). I also didn't have to much of a problem accessing it but that maybe due to watching video installs so I had a good game plan.

Also, looks like your CV boot might have a hole in it or will possibly soon. Looks a little rough at the one spot!
Yeah I'll check that out.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have the red Boomba also. It's great, makes me giggle like an idiot every time it goes off. :crazy:

Money well spent.

:Rally:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts