Ford Focus ST Forum banner

221 - 240 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #226
I spoke with a fella at Tial and supposedly they are releasing their line of EFR turbine housings in November with the 9180 slated to be the first into production. Looks like I'm going to go that route with the already available tial, stock location manifolds. Got my HTA3586 back tho and the 9180 is just ridiculousness.

Working on a little color. Waiting on a few things to come back from ceramic and powder coating. Here's how she sits right now.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Love this thread! I'm surprised I haven't run across this on MSF

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice build. Always have liked the MS3's

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
Car is back in full swing. I have to do a few minor things that I want to change up. I really want a boost activated cutout with stock exhaust. The downpipe dump is owning my ears. But this is where she's at now. Minus the bumper for now. The exhaust manifold turned a hair darker once baking it in on the car.

I love these willwoods! Can definitely feel a difference!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
HA that is true. Moonshine central 'round 'dese parts. Right now Just cruising around on 93 pump with zero aux fueling. Had it dynoed for ****s and giggles @ 410/415whp @ 21psi. I wasn't even plan on dynoing. Gettin' ready for big power soon. Things move slower in the winter b/c cold and no garage!

TQ curve had some spiking that I wanted to eliminate so the TQ curve is in excel.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #240
Testing out the stock fueling limitations. The magic number is 404wtq @ 6500rpms. Once it stops raining and I dial the tune in for what I'm trying to accomplish I'll re-dyno. Once I'm done sciencing things I'll finally turn on my PI and Meth again.

vdyno @ a hair shy of 23psi

I upped the boost some more with another map but it just started sprinkling and R-compounds hate even the slightest bit of water but here's the log. If I can actually net 27-28psi on 93 pump gas in dry conditions I should be able to get REALLY close. Keep in mind I dynoed 415whp @ 21psi.

I also added the datalog as a zip
AP log viewer

Attachments

221 - 240 of 249 Posts