·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some body kits for my 2016 ST if you know of any please share

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
There are a few front lip options out there and a couple options that spruce up the rear end, like a rear valence. As far as "body kits" go I assume you are thinking of something like this:
615-100.jpg
If that is the case, please don't. There's nothing out there and that's the way it should stay imo. The last thing we need is to make the ST blend in with the ricer crowd. That being said a few guys have done their own wide body job on the ST and some of those don't look so bad if they are done right.

·
Registered
363 Posts
There are a few front lip options out there and a couple options that spruce up the rear end, like a rear valence. As far as "body kits" go I assume you are thinking of something like this:
View attachment 185785
If that is the case, please don't. There's nothing out there and that's the way it should stay imo. The last thing we need is to make the ST blend in with the ricer crowd. That being said a few guys have done their own wide body job on the ST and some of those don't look so bad if they are done right.
Truth.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah idk just was looking for some options mainly want a front lip and maybe a wide body?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
yeah idk just was looking for some options mainly want a front lip and maybe a wide body?
Here is a thread that might help but if you do some google searching to find the different front lips/splitters.
http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-appearance/9672-front-lips.html
As for wide body, that's serious custom work so unless you are a skilled body man or you plan on spending big bucks on a shop that will do it right it is, it is more than most people want to mess with.

Reactions: Darkdayz23

·
Registered
2016 Kona Blue ST3
526 Posts
Check out SS Tuning, they have a whole setup for the '15+ that looks great (front/side lips, rear valence, fender flares). It's not cheap though, especially since they are located in Ukraine. It's like ~$2800 for the whole kit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts