Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question I have a 2018 focus st and I want to put a body kit on it I have looked everywhere on the internet and I can’t find any all I can find are flares and splitters

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't think there are any. Only thing I've been able to find were the aero and wide body kits, that you've already mentioned.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
You can get body kits of sorts but they are Euro and Japanese. They'll prolly be hard to find in America...honestly ya don't want a body kit anyways. A nice lip trim kit always makes a car sutblely stand out. But to each their own.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You can get body kits of sorts but they are Euro and Japanese. They'll prolly be hard to find in America...honestly ya don't want a body kit anyways. A nice lip trim kit always makes a car sutblely stand out. But to each their own.
Do you have a link or a way to find these "body kits of sorts", I haven't found anything searching either.

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
I found a British Btcc style kit.
But it's very expensive and imo, it doesn't even look that great.
While I usually like btcc or wtcc style kits, I find this one ended up kinda ugly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I found a British Btcc style kit.
But it's very expensive and imo, it doesn't even look that great.
While I usually like btcc or wtcc style kits, I find this one ended up blinds ugly.

I agree it looks horrible I like parts of it, but the whole things together looks like a trash pile on.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
you'll have to mostly piece something together, there really arent any "kits." You could do new fenders, hood, lips, rear diffusor, wing and even side skirts. That is essentially most body parts youd end up swapping in a body kit. Andersons Composites and Siebon offer most in CF if you wanna spend a bunch (most body parts that can come off, they make something to replace with carbon.) Maxton sells a bunch of parts as well, cheaper but they will get you on shipping from over seas. :)

ex:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts