Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd make one of these for my other toy... 2007 BMW 335i sedan. 3M matte black, carbon fiber hood for all teh rice. Currently has Intake, CBE, FMIC, Charge Pipe, HKS BOV, 5GPH meth nozzle running 50/50 WMI, Accessport running a self-tuned map on e34. Dyno'd at 367/428 with just the intake/CBE on e34 so I'd venture to say it's sitting right around 400/440ish with the new mods and tune.

Automotion2015.jpg

Automotion2015-2.jpg

·
Registered
764 Posts
That was really just a weak attempt at humor. I wish I would have kept my old 350Z and kept it as a project car.

I've been a fan of 335's for a while now and look forward to seeing where this goes.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, so that is how the 1% live!
LOL easy to have toys when you have no kids and live in a hick town with low cost of living! I can assure you I live a pretty plain lifestyle with a fun commute to work. I spend more on cars in a month than I do on clothes in a year.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I largely in the same position, though I'm no longer in a hick town but working on transferring back to one. Single with no kids gives room to play. My money has gone towards paying off debts and now that I've done that I plan to enjoy it much more. =)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BMW 335i vDyno.jpg

Finally got the tune wrapped up with the new hard parts. 17psi/14*timing at redline.

·
Registered
334 Posts
AMAZING.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts