Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum, but figured there was no better way to introduce myself other than a build thread so here we go! I purchased my 16' Kona Blue ST1 June 18th after totaling my 12' Civics Si and things have slowly progressed since then with a few simple mods. I plan to keep this build fairly mild, but enough to keep you guys/gals interested!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car
This is as close to stock picture I have plus the tint of course. I'll get through details on the tintable a little later

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Return

Ok so where do i start, its been quite a while since ive been on here but ive got alot to update you on. I'll start with the parts listed below..

-Cobb High Flow Filter
-Steeda Sound Symposer Delete
-Roush Catback Exhaust w/cobb hangers
-Cobb APv3(JST Performance Tune)
-Cobb Motor Mount
-Steeda Clutch Spring Assist Kit
-CPE Intercooler 5.5 Core
-NGK IRIDIUM IX Plugs

With this car being my daily that i drive 60 miles round trip with i wanted to do modifications that i could enjoy without it being too much to live with on a daily basis. I wanted to do modifications mainly geared towards performance first since that is my primary use of the car with appearance mods to come later. The APv3 came after the filter and i was really excited to get see what the kind of power i could get out of the platform. After running the stage 1 93 octane off the shelf tune for about a month i began my search for a tuner. After extensive research through the forum and social media i heard good reviews of JST Performance i figured id give them a shot and purchased a lifetime tune. Brian Tyson was very informative and told me what i needed to achieve my goals. I was lucky enough to find a great deal on the intercooler off of a guy who totaled his ST before he had a chance to install it and only paid $225 for it. What a steal Right! I installed the intercooler with the help of my brother from Garage817 and he recorded bits and pieces of the install on his channel. Go Check it out! At the same time i installed the spark plugs as advised by Brian. The tune is great and really woke this thing up! At this point all i need to be Stage 3 is a catless downpipe. That will come very soon but that is the recap for now with all pictures below. Stay Tuned!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts