Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a Rear emblem from ebay Auto 3D Chrome Metal Blue ST Rear Trunk Emblem Badge Sticker For Ford Focus | eBay that looks like the RS ones but I cannot find the right front grill emblem for the FoST to save the life of me... I keep finding the ones for the mk2 and mondeo's but not the mk3 ST... I don't want to make the same mistake and purchase another wrong one (Car Grille Emblem For Ford Mondeo Focus ST Metal 2 Colors Sticker Decal Badge | eBay This is the one I accidentally bought not realizing that ours was completely different on the front).....

·
Registered
565 Posts
So I bought a Rear emblem from ebay Auto 3D Chrome Metal Blue ST Rear Trunk Emblem Badge Sticker For Ford Focus | eBay that looks like the RS ones but I cannot find the right front grill emblem for the FoST to save the life of me... I keep finding the ones for the mk2 and mondeo's but not the mk3 ST... I don't want to make the same mistake and purchase another wrong one (Car Grille Emblem For Ford Mondeo Focus ST Metal 2 Colors Sticker Decal Badge | eBay This is the one I accidentally bought not realizing that ours was completely different on the front).....
Do what I did, buy a small vinyl sample of Gloss Olympic blue from Metrorestyling.com, and cut a custom inlay. Takes almost no time to do.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do what I did, buy a small vinyl sample of Gloss Olympic blue from Metrorestyling.com, and cut a custom inlay. Takes almost no time to do.
Yeah I might just have to do that lol. I was going to try being lazy about it but if I can't find the right badge I might just do that. The dipped looked is starting to get old

·
Registered
377 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts