Ford Focus ST Forum banner

101 - 120 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Supporting a company that supported our 1st responders
VT? I wanted to do business with them and help them with there support, but apparently he/she/they dont want to have customers

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I like your summer wheel setup but I'm really really going to like the winter look.

Reactions: Blackula

·
Super Moderator
9,049 Posts
Oil change / catch can drain, and grilled out.

Sorry no pics of car:

I require more information, and why is there a hockey puck on a plate? I remember my first grill...

Lmao

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Can we vote on a name change from "slow cooked for flavor" to "a quick seer on both sides for flavor"? Lol

·
Super Moderator
9,049 Posts
Can we vote on a name change from "slow cooked for flavor" to "a quick seer on both sides for flavor"? Lol
That would require too much change in his grill etiquette.

Maybe changed it to " slow charred for dryness"

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
It looks really good, to be honest.

·
Super Moderator
9,049 Posts
It looks really good, to be honest.
Yeah really, he's ****ing with us big time, putting that "burger" as the focus. Rest of that meal is looking like its amazing.

Ball busting aside, really want them deets on that fish. Looks juicy and delish. Tortillas/wraps on the side, what goes in that? I have so many questions, and he gave us so little info.

So frustrating.

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #113 (Edited)
Lol that was what was left of some grilled salmon for fish tacos, slaw and sriracha-caeser dressing not pictured. And some girls want their burgers well-done, what can I say? My burger was already in my stomach by that time. Perks of grillmeister, I don’t wait for anyone else to eat.

Details: that skin- so crunchy

·
Super Moderator
9,049 Posts
Lol that was what was left of some grilled salmon for fish tacos, slaw and sriracha-caeser dressing not pictured. And some girls want their burgers well-done, what can I say? My burger was already in my stomach by that time. Perks of grillmeister, I don’t wait for anyone else to eat.
Fish Tacos!!! Noice!!!

Yeah I figured the burger was for someone else on request, or at least I hoped, lmfao

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
nicely done sir...i as well went on an enjoyable drive and slapped some doubters with an extremely large trout...i mean brisket!

...that was a 20hour-wonder. when i tried to remove it, the fork would not hold the meat...i had to get a dam pizza board to get it outa there 😬

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
nicely done sir...i as well went on an enjoyable drive and slapped some doubters with an extremely large trout...i mean brisket!

...that was a 20hour-wonder. when i tried to remove it, the fork would not hold the meat...i had to get a dam pizza board to get it outa there
That’s awesome, I gotta get into the smoked meats at some point. Actually been missing the old crock pot.

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
I never got a handle on the crockpot, I tend to either dry it out or make soup out of it 😂

...my wife however, does a pot roast in a red wine sauce that is amazeballs!

·
Premium Member
2014 Focus ST ST3.
443 Posts
101 - 120 of 145 Posts