Ford Focus ST Forum banner
241 - 260 of 274 Posts

·
Administrator
14,310 Posts
I couldn't agree more.

When I tell people I've never had lobster/crawfish/crab/shrimp/other seafood **** they look at me like I'm crazy.

More for everyone else I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yes. You crazy sum'b!

·
Registered
2014 Focus ST (ST3)
71 Posts
1. These Delrin bushings are like the only ones that don't reuse the green pivot cups, the bushings themselves are the cups.
How are the bushings holding up? Planned on going with JBR until I came across these.

·
Registered
2014 Focus ST (ST3)
71 Posts
Reactions: Blackula

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
When I tell people I've never had lobster/crawfish/crab/shrimp/other seafood **** they look at me like I'm crazy.

More for everyone else I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I don't eat catfish, because I have and I hate them (other than fishing, they're fun to fight with). Still, the other little crustaceans and such are the best filters on the planet!

Sure, a lobster is like a giant crawfish (no, I don't like them either, but we used to build rock circles inside the river and have fighting tournaments with them!), but they are amazing to eat!

Speaking of seafood, I actually used a recipe that dumb Alexa gave me. I had a huge filet of Cod with few ingredients... But I had prosciutto! So... Salt & pepper on the fish, wrap it in prosciutto, and sear it on a hot pan. WTF>!>!!!!! I ended up eating the entire half of a fish by myself with some rice and steamed carrots, LOL.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #247 ·
I don't eat catfish, because I have and I hate them (other than fishing, they're fun to fight with). Still, the other little crustaceans and such are the best filters on the planet!

Sure, a lobster is like a giant crawfish (no, I don't like them either, but we used to build rock circles inside the river and have fighting tournaments with them!), but they are amazing to eat!

Speaking of seafood, I actually used a recipe that dumb Alexa gave me. I had a huge filet of Cod with few ingredients... But I had prosciutto! So... Salt & pepper on the fish, wrap it in prosciutto, and sear it on a hot pan. WTF>!>!!!!! I ended up eating the entire half of a fish by myself with some rice and steamed carrots, LOL.
I think you can wrap anything in prosciutto and it'd be good

·
Premium Member
"AlchemiST" 2018 ST3, Magnetic Metallic
32 Posts
Installed an RF Punch shallow 8” and noticed a big difference. Think I need to order the $20 grill after looking at the stock one and deciding it seemed like a pain in the ass to get off the OEM junk. Got some Infinity Primus speakers for the front on the way but already it’s like I have a new stereo.

Edit: grill installed
What did you have to do to the factory box for that to fit? Was the grille an option fron Fosgate?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #251 ·
You must be starved to death. 5 months since your last meal!
Lol, can’t believe that long, seasons greetings! Personal drama (ongoing) and clutching guitars instead of the phone (or tools) to work thru it.

Actually drove the ST a bunch last couple weeks with the unseasonably nice weather. I still love driving it, it still grabs looks and compliments.

Added a new beef stew to my wheelhouse but sorry no pics. PM for the recipe. Do I have any recent food documentation…oh yea thanksgivin:

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
7,193 Posts
Nice!

My wife has made Osso buco twice in recent months, once was with gnocchi. What a killer meal. I can't believe people turn their nose at beef shanks. She seared/ cooked them in the insta pot and you could cut them with a spoon.

·
Super Moderator
2,740 Posts
Nice!

My wife has made Osso buco twice in recent months, once was with gnocchi. What a killer meal. I can't believe people turn their nose at beef shanks. She seared/ cooked them in the insta pot and you could cut them with a spoon.
even though this is a month later I had to reply
Instant pot meat is literally amazing. I’ve done pot roast and biria tacos both with beef chuck, and short ribs a few times. Every single one was just like you said, falls apart and can be cut with a spoon. In only 45 minutes!

I’ll have to try my hand at osso buco sometime

·
Super Moderator
11,503 Posts
Cajun lemon pepper Steelhead w/ teriyaki green beans and stuffed mushrooms

The girl friend and I had some friends over for pot luck dinner last night; I made the soup course...a nice Minestone. I had just enough left over for soup and half a sandwich for dinner tonight. Black forest ham, salami and sharp cheddar on sourdough...
Food Tableware Kitchen utensil Ingredient Recipe

Hardly gourmet...but very tasty!

·
Registered
2016 Focus ST2
1,107 Posts
That rice is leftover?
has carrots and longer rice.
Something you cooked or bought?

241 - 260 of 274 Posts