Ford Focus ST Forum banner
221 - 240 of 274 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #226 ·
Got OAR learned to -1 after reflashing Monster AdaptX v2 after my throttle body install:

Pretty sure those negative corrections were from bumps, I didn’t see any negatives on pulls. Will get some data logs soon but I was logging zero knocks before the 2.3 throttle body swap.

Picked a destination with a late night ice cream cookie sandwich, having otherwise ate healthy after all that corned beef:

·
Super Moderator
2,740 Posts
Got OAR learned to -1 after reflashing Monster AdaptX v2 after my throttle body install:

Pretty sure those negative corrections were from bumps, I didn’t see any negatives on pulls. Will get some data logs soon but I was logging zero knocks before the 2.3 throttle body swap.

Picked a destination with a late night ice cream cookie sandwich, having otherwise ate healthy after all that corned beef:

How’s adaptx with the throttle body? Tim had said he doesn’t change anything to smooth it out, so I was concerned that it may make things worse.

I have a throttle body coupler and harness ready to go, but I’ve been hesitant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #228 · (Edited)
How’s adaptx with the throttle body? Tim had said he doesn’t change anything to smooth it out, so I was concerned that it may make things worse.

I have a throttle body coupler and harness ready to go, but I’ve been hesitant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cold-start idles smoother and no issue with smooth take-offs. I haven't logged any pulls yet, but no issues with feel, I recommend you go for it.

221 - 240 of 274 Posts