Diode Dynamics LEDs:
-SLF yellow fogs
-side-mirror
-trunk
-visors

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Year 1 summary:

1. Signed lease w/ 90 miles on odo, got sidewall bubble in a tire after 100 miles. Dealer service manager said tire is special order and will take at least a week and I had to leave the car. Ordered Pirelli p-nero shipped from TireRack to dealer next day, showed service manager spare in trunk to put on, came back next day and Dealer mounted tired for free but scratched up rim, no action taken.
2. Discovered wheels/tires not covered in maintenance plan sold at signing. Fought to get plan refunded and reduce monthly payment amount, resolved to do my own work or go to my mechanic friend.
3. Hood rubbing on headlights, took back to Dealer body shop to adjust, they found a rock under one headlight.
4. Around 600 miles noticed fuel line rubbing on symposer box bolted to battery tray. Factory had placed cellophane tape around the fuel line in that spot to protect and it was already scratched up. Blocked off w/ Boomba's delete and removed all symposer components, blocking firewall hole w/ included delrin plug.
5. 2000 miles: swapped stock air filter for AEM Dryflow.
6. Swapped out stock '15 shift knob for Ford '16+ ST3 carbon fiber knob
7. Installed Perrin shorty 2" antenna
8. 3000 miles: Oil changed to Pennzoil Platinum 5w30 + Motorcraft FL-400 S Filter using Rhino Ramps, all from Walmart.
9. ~3300 miles: After way too much deliberation with another brand, finally installed Boomba PCV catch can.
10. 3500 miles: Installed CFM breather cap. (bought used from forum member)
11. Was gonna install JLT on CCV side, but didn't want to cut sensor hose and couldn't source one w/ the sensor hose. JBR was gonna sell me a plastic adapter for $35, I passed after checking intake and not finding oil since installing CFM breather.
12. Got Fly5d floor mats, added Boosted Designs dead pedal, but Fly5d heel plate was plastic/thin metal and bent, went through 3 iterations of my own galvanized steel plate.
13. Installed Garageline accelerator pedal spacer.
14. Driver seat was clicking side-to-side, installed Whiteline lateral locks, problem solved.
15. Installed Rockblokz mud flaps (used from forum member)
16. Polyfilled subwoofer.
17. Applied RocketScience gold foil to airbox lid, and later to intake crossover pipe.
18. Clay barred and waxed.
19. Installed VelossaTech diffuser fins.

(continued)

#120 ·
Stage 2?

#14 ·
Where did you get this insert thingy? Or was it a modified weather liner?

#18 · (Edited)
Year 2

1. 8000 miles: Oil changed again w/ Pennzoil Platinum and Motorcraft FL-400 S
2. Mountune RMM and TB Performance front traction bar go in same time, night and day.
3. Got rear traction bar and strut tower bar from TB Performance group buys, but before I could install, got first CEL misfire. Depression, reset code once, came back twice more before summer, then no more.
4. 13k miles: changed oil to Royal Purple w/ Motorcraft FL-400 S
5. Got a new phone after 7 years.
6. Installed headlight armor on fogs in GT yellow; Blacksys CH-100B dual dash cam; and Steeda jacking rails. And drank beers.
7. 16k miles TB Perf rear traction bar, reverts whatever understeer gained w/ front traction bar, easier nose-in at speed > 45mph. Car feels great

(To be continued)

#24 ·
It's working fine, I bought a second to pop in while I clean the first, but you could always throw in the OEM paper filter. I'll swap the filters every 20k and both should outlast the car. If it adds anything it's only a little bit, I hear a little whoosh every now and then but RMM added way more tone and feel.

#26 ·
I can confirm that Blacksys ch-100b will record 10+ hrs in parking mode w/ rear cam disabled and FoST starts no prob. Downloading the files from sd card to mac works but these avi files won't open even w/ the Blacksys app. Can download from cam-to-iPhone just fine over wifi, and view in app, but no sharing or saving to photos/videos. I emailed Camsys support and so far no response.

#27 · (Edited)
Got TB rear traction bar in, jack stands then ramps to support wheel while pulling bolts. No prob breaking them loose, but couldn't fit torque wrench on passenger side because of fuel tank and I didn't have a mid-depth socket. Had to remove that aero I really didn't have to remove to install Steeda jacking rails, but even then, couldn't get impact gun in there so it was all hand-ratcheted. For now it's tightened to German spec, will have to check later but nothing's moving and for now it handles tight.

Practically touching the fuel tank but no sounds when I took it for a spin.