Ford Focus ST Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Got my SLF yellow fogs installed, one was actually DOA but Diode Dynamics got me a replacement shipped fast. Hopefully the gorilla tape holds the external blocks in place:

Before:

After:

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
24,5xx changed oil, Pennz Ultra Platinum 5w30 and an RP 20-400 filter. That was a couple thousand miles ago, swapped out the pedal spacer I’d been using for a few years for a much thinner one, the drastic change is gonna take some getting used to and not sure it’s going to be ideal, but it was CHEAP!

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #63 (Edited)
Installed JBR pedal spacer, confirmed about 3/4” and feels pretty good:

Also tried my hands at an emblem overlay, pretty damn tricky, the vinyl did sorta reshape with heat after I mucked it up many times and still stuck. Bought off Amazon from a company called Haru Creative, they did include 2 of each emblem (front and back) so I can still retry, it’s not perfect but from afar you can’t tell:

Front went better/easier:

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Very nice stuff and good maintenance upkeep. Whatever happened with those pesky misfire codes, any serious issues or just went away?
I don’t wanna jinx it but no and yes

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #67 (Edited)
Diode Dynamics Mirror LEDs

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Well I guess I haven’t updated this for about 10 months. Been 4 years now with it, about 32k miles, and beginning of summer along with an oil change I clay barred, Dr Colorchipped probably over 100 chips in the front, hood, and one or two on the side, along with Adams spray ceramic coat, and boy is that stuff the real deal. Meant to take some good pictures, was just too busy. But it kept quite clean all summer avoiding the rain, only washed it once since then at the end of summer. Lazy pic getting lunch after a cars n coffee:

Still got parts lying around, time to swap to the all-seasons soon...

61 - 68 of 68 Posts