Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was driving my Blue ST home, westbound on Rt 58 in Suffolk today when I see a Black ST coming up on my left. I wave, he waves, saw he had NC plate. We played a little, he had a catback or res delete from the sound and maybe some other mods because he pulled on me a little. Nobody was trying to show the other up, we were just having fun. I had to peel off to downtown Suffolk; he flashed his lights, I flashed mine. Just another thing about this car others don't understand, well maybe bikers. Two strangers enjoying their cars and a chance encounter. Be well my friend.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Something very similar happened to me two weekends ago while heading down the I10 westbound toward the 303 in Phoenix. I was heading to a little town called Verrado to play golf when I saw a Blue ST. We played a little as well... I overtook him and vice versa. I do think my car was a bit faster than his. Might be the tune, but overall we waved and shot a thumbs up as we parted ways. Great community.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
#MissedConnections

my wife thinks its crazy the way ST people all wave at each other or come over and talk while refueling. she just doesn't get what its like being in the cool kids club!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts