Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was driving my Blue ST home, westbound on Rt 58 in Suffolk today when I see a Black ST coming up on my left. I wave, he waves, saw he had NC plate. We played a little, he had a catback or res delete from the sound and maybe some other mods because he pulled on me a little. Nobody was trying to show the other up, we were just having fun. I had to peel off to downtown Suffolk; he flashed his lights, I flashed mine. Just another thing about this car others don't understand, well maybe bikers. Two strangers enjoying their cars and a chance encounter. Be well my friend.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Something very similar happened to me two weekends ago while heading down the I10 westbound toward the 303 in Phoenix. I was heading to a little town called Verrado to play golf when I saw a Blue ST. We played a little as well... I overtook him and vice versa. I do think my car was a bit faster than his. Might be the tune, but overall we waved and shot a thumbs up as we parted ways. Great community.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.