·
Vendor
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

SHOP NOW!

BLACK FRIDAY IS HERE!
NOVEMBER 23-28
5-15% OFF SITE WIDE

Prices are determined once in your shopping cart!

The following brands are on sale during the specified dates and pricing is as advertised through the site!

cp-e - 20% OFF MSRP - Thursday through Monday
Grimmspeed - 10% OFF - Wednesday through Tuesday
JBR - 10% OFF - Tuesday through Monday
ETS - 15% OFF Intercoolers and Intakes, 10% OFF Exhaust Parts - Through Tuesday

If you have ANY questions, let us know. Thanks!

Happy Black Friday Shopping! Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Was about ready to place an order for a CPE RMM, but when I wanted an estimate for shipping using USPS to 96813, it was an additional $25 and some change. This can't be right is it? Flat rate shipping for the size of the box and contents shouldn't cost more than $15 using flat rate box. Please confirm. Thanks!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Was about ready to place an order for a CPE RMM, but when I wanted an estimate for shipping using USPS to 96813, it was an additional $25 and some change. This can't be right is it? Flat rate shipping for the size of the box and contents shouldn't cost more than $15 using flat rate box. Please confirm. Thanks!

Give them a call they are great people to work with if you spend over 100$ I think they will give you free shipping don't quote me on the price but what better time to get parts than now with a discount... I have purchased every part I own through them and they have never steered me wrong and thats got to say something if points relate to $ and I have all together over 7000 points.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Give them a call they are great people to work with if you spend over 100$ I think they will give you free shipping don't quote me on the price but what better time to get parts than now with a discount... I have purchased every part I own through them and they have never steered me wrong and thats got to say something if points relate to $ and I have all together over 7000 points.
Im gonna end up doing that tomorrow while at work. This mount really intrigues me, and from the item description, sounds like something that would suit my needs for my daily commute and the occasional spirited runs. ☺

·
Registered
672 Posts
Got in on the EWG kit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts