Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! My gearheads, it's Julian from Vivid Racing. Do you wish to be faster, better, and more reliable?. Vivid Racing's tuning divison, VR Tuned, has blessed us with their ECU flash tunes. Starting at $ 320.00, $ 405.00 with OBD 2 cable kit for Vivid Racing black friday sale . You will get more out of your car then ever before. Your computer/ECU will never be harmed. You are also able to reflash to stock if you end up selling your car. So, it’s a win-win for you.
Another added bonus! Is you're able to have your own input! The flash tune is made just for you!
Live life and go fast! Crank Horsepower Ratings:
• Stock Power: 252HP | 270ft/lbs
• Tuned Power: 315HP | 340ft/lbs
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?
• #1 priority is our customer service to you!
• Our tuning is used worldwide. We have powered vehicles of all types.
• All ECU tunes can be reverted back to stock if necessary.
• With the VR Tuned ECU Flash, basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU.
• Adding parts such as an exhaust, intake, plenum, pulley, will all adjust with the tune.
• If you add higher octane fuel, the ECU will adjust accordingly.
• We can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
• Other custom enhancements are available if requested and applicable.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE !!! GET YOUR FOCUS ST VR TUNED TODAY !

Only available at Vivid Racing call me at 1.480.966.3040 Ext 228 or email me [email protected]
35focusst_gtx28turbo-40.jpg vrtunedkit.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you don't live in Arizona you will have to purchase a cable kit and send us a file and we would send you a file back that you can download to your ECU with the cable kit.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I don't even... This sound so sketchy. You are not going to make 315 HP on the stock turbo and no mention of necessary performance upgrades while charging twice as much as the best tuners out there. And doesn't this belong in the vendor deals section, not general discussion?

If anyone reading this hasn't done so and is considering getting your car tuned, do yourself a favor and check out Stratified, Mountune or Panda Motorworks.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I don't even... This sound so sketchy. You are not going to make 315 HP on the stock turbo and no mention of necessary performance upgrades while charging twice as much as the best tuners out there. And doesn't this belong in the vendor deals section, not general discussion?

If anyone reading this hasn't done so and is considering getting your car tuned, do yourself a favor and check out Stratified, Mountune or Panda Motorworks.
Those ratings are at the crank not the wheels.. very doable but like you said, pricey..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hey guys! Julian from Vivid Racing, I have seen some doughts and questions that need to be answered. The specs of torque and horsepower are, from the crank of the vehicle. Also, it isn't a Sketchy deal at all we have many customers over the world that send their ECU out to us and we return them back within 24-48 hours. I did want to provide you guys with a video that, not only shows you our process but also show you guys how it works. In our video, our Tuner / CEO will be discussing what he does to the tune and how it is done. So, you guys can be more comfortable with what your getting and how it's done. The video is a customer's Ford Focus RS which is very close to the ST set up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts