Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Building a Birkin, Lotus 7 clone. Picked up the components, just about everything but engine and differential mid February. Have it 1/3 - 1/2 done. Chasis comes with aluminum skin, brake lines and wiring run, steering rack in. I have it one it wheels, Enkei Racing 15x7 with Toyo R888R 195/50 - 15s. Willwood 4 pistons on front, VW GTI on back, WRX differential 3.70, Ford T9 trans with tall first. Engine is Duratec 2.5 port injection from '12 Ford Fusion. 57k miles. Engine was very clean inside and out. Head is off for some machine work to clear bonnet with low profile cam cover. Need pan for front to rear mounting. VCT delete, balance shaft delete, Crower Stage I cams, ATPower throttle body injection, headers. I'm looking for something over 200 hp I'm hoping the car will come in at around 1,000 lbs no fuel or driver.

Car will be very basic and light, no windshield, no fenders, no heater, no interior, Kirkey lowback seats, Rackpak dash for all gauges, indicators including tach and gps speedo. It is going to be street legal and will probably run 11 - 11.5 in the 1/4 topping out around 140 at redline.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts