Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i keep seeing people on the forums going big turbo and loving the results. So i decided to get a blue kit. It finally arrived yesterday around midnight. The only issue I can foresee is maybe some lag and fitment issues but when it does kick in its going to be a beast lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
808 Posts
I have the blue kit the car is a monster just really doesn't do much of anything until about 4K rpm

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hehe, looks like a ship turbo. We used to send all of our ship turbo's to Turbo USA in Miami for maintenance, it looked just like that.

Reactions: Zeek

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hehe, looks like a ship turbo. We used to send all of our ship turbo's to Turbo USA in Miami for maintenance, it looked just like that.
Yeah, we where at my friends dads house and he owns a trucking company. I immediately told my wife to snap a pic lol.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Yeah, we where at my friends dads house and he owns a trucking company. I immediately told my wife to snap a pic lol.

that joke went straight over my head and I feel like and ass thank you lol

Reactions: Twizzty

·
Registered
222 Posts
that joke went straight over my head and I feel like and ass thank you lol
LMAO, if it makes you feel any better I missed it the first time I looked also. I looked again after thinking that's a strange BT pic to choose and that's when I realized it.

Don't worry the internet forgives you!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Ha, it took me a minute to even notice what was in the background. Nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts