Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,073 Posts
I particularly love that there were losses included in this video. Everything about it, including the losses, were impressive. Also let me just say that BMW looks INSANE. It launched so fast you'd swear it was starting from a dig. Great video man

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I particularly love that there were losses included in this video. Everything about it, including the losses, were impressive. Also let me just say that BMW looks INSANE. It launched so fast you'd swear it was starting from a dig. Great video man
thanks! You win some you lose some

·
Registered
87 Posts
Dang now I want a bigger turbo haha. Awesome video though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
guessing that bimmer is supercharged, instant tq pull :)

@RickyST Whats the whp/tq on the Focus? running aux fuel/meth?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@RickyST Whats the whp/tq on the Focus? running aux fuel/meth?
Its on a 2 port aux only. No meth. I’m not sure exactly what whp it makes its never been on a real dyno. I just have a couple v dynos that say around 420 whp

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hauling the mail, thats for sure! In great conditions, those 10 speed auto performance pack 5.0s are supposed to be able to crack 11.99 in showroom form. So your car is fast, to say the least.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts