Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shopped for 2+ weeks for brakes for my ST. Last week I seen a review for @FoSTMods. I told Ryan what I needed/wanted. Then shot him the lowest price I'd received. Within minutes he pm'd me with a shipped price that was better than any I'd received. He then explained that if I placed order that it'd ship that day. I placed order this am at 11ish. By 2 pm I had conformation that it'd had shipped. If that doesn't speak volumes for their customer service I dunno what will.
Again big thanks to Ryan @FoSTMods

·
Registered
321 Posts
Glad we could get you taken care of @00exploder. Not only will those rotors look awesome, but the car will stop way better and with way less dust!

Forgot to mention this on the phone but the rear pads sometimes catch people off guard. You have to screw the piston back in while pushing with a good amount of force. If you don't have the tool then a pair of needle nose pliers will work, but I'd recommend renting the tool from an auto parts store to save a lot of trouble.

Here's a thread talking about it a bit.
http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-brakes/37197-help-rear-caliper-piston-changing-pads.html

Thanks for shopping with us and for the great review!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got that covered, but thanks for the heads up @FoSTMods The best part is it's all magnetic so it stays where I put it even when it's not quite tight yet
image.jpg

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
image.jpg . @FoSTMods the first package showed up today. I'm extremely pleased with my purchase. I can't wait to put them on

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@FoSTMods they went on in no time. Only downfall is because of time constraints I didn't get to paint calipers. I love them. Excellent bang for the buck image.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts