Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after much debating I finally made the swap to a Stratified Automotive tune (with added rice krispies mode), and I could not be happier. The site was easy to navigate, with the option to type in my applicable mods for Alex to take into account. Granted my old tune was only for 93 octane, colder plugs, and a green filter. Much add ons happened, and I finally got a tune for 93 with full bolt ons. Over all impressions were fantastic! The throttle was smoother, power delivery just kept surging without any jerking in lower RPMs from throttle closures, etc. The car just ran...better. Happier. The added burbles and pops are nice between shifts, although on decel/cruising they are a bit much (for my taste). I still like it enough to continue running it all the time with a big old smile on my face. <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.focusst.org/forum/member.php?u=7785" target="_blank">[email protected]</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> and <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
@<a href="http://www.focusst.org/forum/member.php?u=547" target="_blank">[email protected]</a>
<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> thank you for the good work. You have another satisfied customer.

Stratified Run.jpg

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I almost have my money saved up for my Stratified tune!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Stratified does indeed rock.Alex did my bt e85 tune with ghost cam,st is roaring like a lion:)

·
Registered
687 Posts
What's the Ghost Cam?!

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What's the Ghost Cam?!
Makes the car sound and behave like its cammed at a stand still. Changes the valve overlap if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
What's the Ghost Cam?!
As mentioned by @Fuxalt your exhaust valve overlap is changed in your tune to give a big cam sound.Here is a vid of how it sounds.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Cool!

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rice Krispies Video added :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts