Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stage 3 tuned by Stratified no pops. I run real 15-52 wheels. Ken Block grew up around here. Those are Integrales. After the Lancia Delta. I run Kumho tires summer and winter. I have to change them. The car is to powerful. And the best thing I've done other than Radium catch cans is put a Koyo rad in it. Turbos run hot. Not mine. Happy new year. And maybe I can contribute to the community.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I believe that the focus st is the most beautiful car of any manufacturer that is American ever that is a sport compact by a long shot

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Wanna trade those Fifteen52's for RS OEM Winter wheels?? :p

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Reactions: Tman2015fost

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
2,083 Posts
how did you attach the mesh? i have some mesh similar to that to fill my ugly open bumper. just waiting for spring time to pop the bumper off.

View attachment 399416
I didn't get an inside fab picture, but I glued my gutter screen mesh on with a combination of JB weld in spots with bricks to hold the curvature, then followed when gorilla more detail and photo here:
Cash

If you had a slightly stiffer screen, could probably do similar going around the perimeter since you don't have the slats.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
I personally think this is the best snout, but I might be biased
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Collar Companion dog

·
Registered
77 Posts
I didn't get an inside fab picture, but I glued my gutter screen mesh on with a combination of JB weld in spots with bricks to hold the curvature, then followed when gorilla more detail and photo here:
Cash

If you had a slightly stiffer screen, could probably do similar going around the perimeter since you don't have the slats.
nice! i was thinking jb weld would be the easiest but this will be the most creative job i’ll have done on my car so far, so any help is definitely appreciated 😁

·
Registered
2014 Focus ST2
82 Posts
The first time I saw an ST, I thought it looked a little like a catfish in the front. Just need to add the whiskers 😁
What do ya mean???
Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Car Flash photography

1 - 20 of 30 Posts