Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,447 Posts
Anyone have experience with the CP-E Delta core FMIC? I see two options being the regular one, and the leightweight model. Are these comparable to the Depo and Steeda coolers?
I have the delta core. Steeda has cp-e make their intercoolers, or atleast they use to and depo is a copy of the cp-e. The cp-e lightweight is a very nice option aswell.

Sent from another garage.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have the delta core. Steeda has cp-e make their intercoolers, or atleast they use to and depo is a copy of the cp-e. The cp-e lightweight is a very nice option aswell.

Sent from another garage.
Ah definitely did not know that. I think I might just go CP-E all the way then and pick up the lightweight delta core along with their Hot/Cold pipes plus the Tial BOV option.

Listed here EdgeAutoSports Intercooler

·
Premium Member
13,447 Posts
Ah definitely did not know that. I think I might just go CP-E all the way then and pick up the lightweight delta core along with their Hot/Cold pipes plus the Tial BOV option.

Listed here EdgeAutoSports Intercooler
Edge is a great place to pick up parts from. I got most of mine from them.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Im not a fan of the basic worm-gear clamps, I would suggest upgrading them to the T-bolt clamps...Otherwise looks like a decent deal for the hard pipes and intercooler

·
Registered
45 Posts
Has anyone dealt with these guys? I'm looking at getting one of their downpipes.
https://empireperformance.com.au/collections/ford/products/ford-focus-st2013-2018-2-0-turbo-3-down-pipe
When are you going to get your downpipe? I have not dealt with them, service should be OK it is just the product that would concern me. Not much to a downpipe and when researched many people suggest to buy the cheapest as they are basically a pipe, with or with out a cat. I have not got a downpipe and am not currently in need of one but if you do decide to grab one from Empire please let us know and do an online review. #Who knows I may want one in the future.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ended up with a Mishimoto FMIC. Well built, fits the factory mounts, was easy to install and found out that we have a different sensor to the USA and the Mishimoto accommodated either. With the use of factory mounts and the easy fit of the sensor I highly recommend this FMIC for hassle free install. I also got it at a great price of $750 to the door, AU seller.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts