Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I'm looking for a intercooler that would be good for later on mods ex upgrade turbo , stage 3 and running heaps of boost ...
im not looking for anything over $800 but if i have to pay more for a really good one i would .
ps I'm running a 2015 st

·
Registered
313 Posts
$800 is way over the top for an intercooler. You can get very good ones around $500 or so.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Depo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1 for the depo, either the beast or son of beast. Can't go wrong with either. Great efficiency, great prices, completely worth waiting for the new stock coming in.

·
Registered
227 Posts
i have the levels ic and love it my charge temps have never been more then 6-8 degrees over ambient and he hand tigs all of the end tanks on each core. great piece for the price.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey man do you know anywhere else but there webisit that sales them ? for the depo

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey man do you know anywhere else but there webisit that sales them ? for the depo
Not that I'm aware of unless you get lucky and come across a forum member selling a used one.

·
Registered
506 Posts
sounds like depo and steeda are the best bang for the buck. warranty will be over soon I am gonna install IC and few other stuff.

depo and steeda also applies to 2014 ST right? any hole drilling required for those?

also for active grill after you leave it out, what do you do with the plug? will computer give an error since it's not connected?

not very good working on cars hopefully it will turn out ok heh

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
sounds like depo and steeda are the best bang for the buck. warranty will be over soon I am gonna install IC and few other stuff.

depo and steeda also applies to 2014 ST right? any hole drilling required for those?

also for active grill after you leave it out, what do you do with the plug? will computer give an error since it's not connected?

not very good working on cars hopefully it will turn out ok heh
I would recommend the Depo over the Steeda, roughly the same performance but better mounting brackets and a nicer finish for $150 cheaper.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I would recommend the Depo over the Steeda, roughly the same performance but better mounting brackets and a nicer finish for $150 cheaper.
I second the depo

·
Registered
816 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
this one right 2013+ Ford Focus ST 3.5? Intercooler upgrade | Depo Racing and 800whp+ for the 5.5 one

350 that's a good deal! oem fitment huh? just mount it no need to drill holes?
Yep that the right one, install is pretty painless. The instructions will tell you to drill/expand the metal collar for the MAP sensor but when I helped my friend install his we just used a hammer and a bolt to tap that collar out of the sensor and it worked perfect. Make sure you use a small washer in its place when you reinstall the MAP sensor or you could end up cracking the plastic.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts