Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any advice on the best catch can?

Seems Radium is the way to go but I was wondering if anyone had any preference. Thinking I'd do a mountune breather and radium. I assume go with the two can system as that would catch more. I can get deals on Mishmoto parts so considering them as well.

Cleaned valves recently and would like to get rid of that.

Also without getting too crazy, I'd like to keep this mostly stock or close to it, I'm thinking of adding port injection to help keep the valves clean. Any thoughts on that as well would be appreciated.

·
Administrator
12,234 Posts
I have two Damonds, best OCC for our platform imho. Factory connectors, comes with petcocks and drain hose, just fantastic pieces. No BS, just smooth OEM like installation.

·
Premium Member
841 Posts
Radium also makes a baffled breather plate.

·
Registered
752 Posts
In the Netherlands I am hearing more and more good things about Majestic Performance

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here is my Radium setup.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
I'm liking the setup a lot! Pretty sure this is the route I'm gonna go. Debated on if it is worth doing the two can setup but after pulling everything apart this past week/weekend, I think the only way to go is a two can setup.Found plenty of oil in the throttle body and in the intake from the valve cover breather line.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts