That start button is the tits.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yes, yes it is! Lol

That TB does not like Bullitts. More r&d needed. Much sadz. 😥

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
7,199 Posts
Is it the equivalent of adding a 2.3 throttle body to the ST? As far as drivability is concerned

·
Administrator
14,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #723 ·
Is it the equivalent of adding a 2.3 throttle body to the ST? As far as drivability is concerned
No idea. Being N/A, it should just help a wee bit in the curve, response, and optimistically top end gains from working with the gt350 intake manifold.

The TPS on it is not communicating with the ECU, instant Defcon 3, comms codes, barely ran, shudder city.

Soler is doing more R&D, told me to hold onto it for now. Thinking its a programming issue.

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
616 Posts
I like this thread.....Someone else spending gobs of money...Please keep spending so I can read about it and curb my urge to spend my own money.

·
Administrator
14,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #726 ·
I like this thread.....Someone else spending gobs of money...Please keep spending so I can read about it and curb my urge to spend my own money.
Or you can go out and live!!!!

Lol

Reactions: TurboGT

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
7,199 Posts
One of those "Boss 9" Kasse motors will slide right into an sn95...just sayin'...
It's getting a Nelson Racing engine crate motor if I'm spending that kind of loot. Lmao.

·
Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
616 Posts
Don't temp me. I do want to do a coyote swap in the one 86 T-Top car.

·
Administrator
14,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #732 ·
Our Lord and admin is going to hammer yall for having chatter about things that don't revolve around his build.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
It does though, lol

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
899 Posts
Wut???
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Administrator
14,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #736 ·
Speak for yourself, you sold yours.

Anyway. The bullitt is probably under about a foot of snow by now, right? You getting pounded by that storm?
Yeah, its snow covered. Im on day 2 at my boys, drinking Sake and playing brave fencer Mushashi on an emulator.

Edge is out and about,

Bullitt is in hibernation for now. I have to put mods on hold this year-ish. Maybe sneak in some front end bracing, but besides that, not much. Too much Life in the way.

·
Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
616 Posts
I like this thread because I think a mustang is where I will end up for my daily commuter to work after I play with this focus.

·
Administrator
14,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #738 ·
I like this thread because I think a mustang is where I will end up for my daily commuter to work after I play with this focus.
I do thoroughly enjoy my Magneride S550, way better than my focus. Just way more fun. I miss turbo noises and power curve though, N/A took a bit to get used to again.

·
Registered
2015 Ford Focus ST
616 Posts
I have my N/A 351w powered 1986 Mustang. I love the focus because it turns corners.... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Administrator
14,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #740 ·
I have my N/A 351w powered 1986 Mustang. I love the focus because it turns corners.... :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, the S550 has a very nice suspension setup, and then once to stiffen up the rear, springs and sways, it handles really well. Driving is way different than the Focus, but it's no slouch right now.

721 - 740 of 752 Posts