Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 296 Posts

·
Administrator
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
How was she after your little ripsies?
Its pretty good. Gotta break it in some.

That STS looks like a video game controller... It's so tiny! Sounds like the gates are clean and solid though!

I want to see the donut marks you left, where ever that spot happened to be :p
No burnouts, lol
Holy crap, that’s a short little bugger 😂
Its not that small, just the video angle, and my paws make it seem petite. Lol

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,546 Posts
Its not that small, just the video angle, and my paws make it seem petite. Lol
Did you happen to have these excuses stored in your back Pocket from a different situation?

·
Administrator
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Now back on topic, yah bunch of degens!!!

Hood struts are next to be installed.

Really thinking about the jpc clutch line, theres something ****ty with the oem release. I have a feeling theres a restrictor involved.

I may adjust the shifter a bit more, well the shifter stop. Slide it to the left a smidge for a better 1/2 feel.

Reactions: wingnutt

·
Administrator
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

Well, mine was loose!!! Glad I saw that thread pop up, lmfao!!

·
Administrator
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Ok, bought the Steeda SS clutch line, and upgraded clutch master feed line.

Aparently, with Magnaride, there are not any SS brake line kits available to fit. Hmmm

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Spiegler makes them, but most of the guys on the M6 board prefer factory ones.

·
Administrator
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Spiegler makes them, but most of the guys on the M6 board prefer factory ones.
They make lines for the gt350, and 350r. No mention of 6 piston brembo/magnaride combo for the poors.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Ok, bought the Steeda SS clutch line, and upgraded clutch master feed line.

Aparently, with Magnaride, there are not any SS brake line kits available to fit. Hmmm
Steeda?!? How hard was that pill to swallow? 😄

No other options huh?

• Haha
Reactions: MtnMan and wingnutt

·
Administrator
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Steeda?!? How hard was that pill to swallow? 😄

No other options huh?
The JPC line has adapters and shiz. Not a fan.

Steeda is a leader in mustang parts. So I swallowed two pills. One buying a mustang, and another buying Steeda parts.

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,546 Posts
One buying a mustang, and another buying Steeda parts.
Haha. Sucker...

So when are we going to get burnout, donut, and crowd control videos? You need new tires anyway. Now that you have a correct-wheel-drive vehicle, you know the rules. Tires must be killed first.

·
Administrator
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Haha. Sucker...

So when are we going to get burnout, donut, and crowd control videos? You need new tires anyway. Now that you have a correct-wheel-drive vehicle, you know the rules. Tires must be killed first.
Thing has a ton of straightline traction.

I need to find an empty lot to rip some doughnuts in.

I have very little rwd sports car experience, so I'm taking my time getting used to her.

There is this stop sign by my work, I full stop, gun it, grab second and spin them some with a lil tail wag. Lots of fun.

It is a far superior platform to the focus, in every way but gas mileage and cargo space, lmfao

·
Super Moderator
4,546 Posts
Thats the smart thing to do, and exactly why we have the "crowd" jokes. Some guy thats probably never even driven RWD hops in a mid 400 hp car, turns the traction Control off, and thinks he can powerslide a corner.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
They make lines for the gt350, and 350r. No mention of 6 piston brembo/magnaride combo for the poors.
well...ALL the 350R’s have both brembo and magride combo, so I would go that route if you are dead set on getting some 😉

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Haha. Sucker...

Do you guys want to get a pool going for how long we think it will take before he does get sideways towards some people? 😂

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
579 Posts
Oh God, I have a steeda clutch line yet installed for the ST. What an I missing? Should I source different afm, this my only "performance" Steeda part

Reactions: Joe R red14st2

·
Administrator
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
well...ALL the 350R’s have both brembo and magride combo, so I would go that route if you are dead set on getting some 😉
Are they the same brembos? Ride height? Etc.

These are the factors that have me concerned. I need to scour the 6g forums some more to nail down compatibility.

Odds are that those should work though, and thank you, lol

·
Administrator
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Oh God, I have a steeda clutch line yet installed for the ST. What an I missing? Should I source different afm, this my only "performance" Steeda part
Lol, their parts are fine. Just dont buy their alumimum shifter , lmao

41 - 60 of 296 Posts