Ford Focus ST Forum banner
541 - 556 of 556 Posts

·
Administrator
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #541 ·
Well, black friday just raped my funds.

QA1 CF driveshaft

Pretty much built a Steeda Stop The Hop kit, somewhere in between their ultimate kit and their entusuast kit. No camber arms, those things are pricey...

Ugh, lol

·
Administrator
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #550 ·
Merry Christmas??? Happy paying off the credit card new year!
Yeah, pretty much.

Only a few more mods now.

Clutch
Halfshafts
Light, wide, rims

Whipple
Fuel system upgrade,

·
Registered
123 Posts
May I ask politely, if it is costing this much to get it to your level of satisfaction; were there any other higher upfront cost cars that you were considering that would have been closer to meeting your expectations? And what were they?
Or do you just love the modification journey, as long and expensive as it may be?

·
Administrator
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #555 ·
May I ask politely, if it is costing this much to get it to your level of satisfaction; were there any other higher upfront cost cars that you were considering that would have been closer to meeting your expectations? And what were they?
Or do you just love the modification journey, as long and expensive as it may be?
"This much" isn't much. Shiz, i put way more into the ST. Which was a lesser platform.

I buy platforms that I can mod, then I tweak cars to my liking. I don't leave vehicles stock.

Very hard to beat the S550 mustang platform, and huge aftermarket.

So no, nothing really competes this platform for my wants. Additionally, I build my cars, I dont just buy them.

·
Registered
123 Posts
"This much" isn't much. Shiz, i put way more into the ST. Which was a lesser platform.

I buy platforms that I can mod, then I tweak cars to my liking. I don't leave vehicles stock.

Very hard to beat the S550 mustang platform, and huge aftermarket.

So no, nothing really competes this platform for my wants. Additionally, I build my cars, I dont just buy them.
Thanks.

541 - 556 of 556 Posts