Ford Focus ST Forum banner
501 - 520 of 556 Posts

·
Administrator
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #501 ·
Didnt know you sold your ST, may I ask what you got for it and did you remove all mods??

Dont forget to add the HP!!

Maximum Horsepower @ RPM 526 @ 7500

Maximum Torque @ RPM 429 @ 4750

Take it to PM's. This is a build thread.

·
Administrator
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #504 ·
I almost left this, on RT 1

I heard a knocking when I was slowing down. I was like "Oh ****, better check it out asap"

Pulled over, flop on the ground, and there she was! I started laughing.

I have one vibrant J, and one Kung fu defouler. The kung fu broke, during a pull, so I think it was hitting the frame, which could be my false knock...

The vibrant J is much smaller, and a better product. Imma try to sort this out pronto!!!!

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
687 Posts
Reactions: TurboGT

·
Registered
2016 ST2, Absolute Black, Monster FMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' Shift Bushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
1,907 Posts
Yep, I got a 2 pack of Kung Fu just in case catless later. 1 was inadequate, they only light tack welded the other. I'll have to have a friend weld if I want to really use them. At least I complained and got 2 for the price of 1 😊😁

·
Administrator
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #510 ·
I own Mechanix wear ones actually, I may put them in the car now.

That looks like a laser weld, totally inadequate for that kind of service. Not surprised it died.
Indeed, like zero penetration, inadequate, starting to read like a page from your memoirs. 😘 🤣

Bet that sounded interesting for the remainder of the journey.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
A little bit, not much really. My Schtang is too loud to hear most things, lol

·
Administrator
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #512 ·
Ugh, of course its a lie. They dont have them.

I do have another Vibrant, i lost the snap ring. So Im just going to go to the hardware store and try to find something that works, and hopefully the inserts for the knockoff fit it. I think they do, lol

·
Administrator
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #513 ·
HOLY ****BATS!!!

I FOUND THEM!!!

I called a place, they confirmed they had them, and they are shipping them out right now actually!!!

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

·
Administrator
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #514 ·

Aw shiz!! Just waiting on the actual mounts!

It's too cold for the stang this week, so Im rocking the Edge.

Next week though! Acceptable temps tuesday through friday so far!!

Also, next thursday is Veterans day, and thank all of the vets on here for their sacrifice, service, and hilarious inter branch banter.

·
Registered
2018 ST1 Magnetic Gray
414 Posts
I almost left this, on RT 1

I heard a knocking when I was slowing down. I was like "Oh ****, better check it out asap"

Pulled over, flop on the ground, and there she was! I started laughing.

I have one vibrant J, and one Kung fu defouler. The kung fu broke, during a pull, so I think it was hitting the frame, which could be my false knock...

The vibrant J is much smaller, and a better product. Imma try to sort this out pronto!!!!
So, should I throw away this Kung fu ones. I paid total of nearly $20 for it.
Body jewelry Wood Beige Jewellery Necklace

·
Administrator
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #520 ·
Example of bad welds in my post in other thread:
Kung-fu defouler (a quick review)
Yes, thats the quality level that failed on me. Which is why I hunted down 3 "Real Vibrants" and a Vibrant insert/snap ring replacement kit.

So I have 5 vibrants, lol

I'll take some pics of the good/bad once I get it all sorted out.

I was going to roll kungfu, but I wanted the stuff in my hands this week, also wanted the real deal, lol

501 - 520 of 556 Posts