Ford Focus ST Forum banner
361 - 380 of 475 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
Ahhh...so it's all via laptop, no AnxietyPort-type device for monitoring. But the Bullitt has those built-in anyway, doesn't it?
I had an SCT in my Ranger before I got the ST, and for what it was, it worked fine. But AP has spoiled me--no comparison

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #362 ·
Well, flashed the new 93 adaptx map.

Car gave every warning possible, and wouldn't start or even attempt to crank.

Flashed back to stock, and she seems to be fine, thankfully.

Overall, this really ****ing sucks.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
cannot tell a lie, not a fan of the RTD…

…glad I got the Ngauge with e85 and ghost cam last year 😬

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #365 ·
Tim burnt the midnight oil, got me a revised map last night.

Apparently, he needed to write an entire new one for the Bullitt, due to it's differences with a regular GT. I loaded it up, car is currently idling, lol. Hopefully I can put some miles on her today.

·
Super Moderator
10,272 Posts
Tim burnt the midnight oil, got me a revised map last night.

Apparently, he needed to write an entire new one for the Bullitt, due to it's differences with a regular GT. I loaded it up, car is currently idling, lol. Hopefully I can put some miles on her today.
I figured he would find a way to make it right.

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #367 ·
I figured he would find a way to make it right.
It'd be weird if he didnt, lmao

Tim wanted to confirm his 93 tune, before he writes my E85 tune.

Looks like i need internet to swap maps. I need to sort this right the **** out. If i cant swap, then thats bad news.

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #368 ·
I was able to rip around on the highway a bit. Car isn't any slower, feels a bit stronger, I need to do more pulls.

VERY excited for the E85 Map, thats where the fun will be be.

Right now The stang should be around 470-ish whp.

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #370 ·
No vidz of pulls? I have to live vicariously through you

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Umm, idk how I'd pull that off. I'll think about it, get something, lol

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,960 Posts

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #372 ·

Turbz gave me the link, to dez links!! So I snatched them! 99 bucks!!! Steeda wants like 250 for them, so this was a no brainer, plus I really like @Boomba Racing products. They have been doing it right for quite a long time. Fantastic American machining, great designs, and arguably some of the best swag in the business!!! Lol

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #373 ·
Going to be datalogging, and Tim is going to review, make sure he/I are getting the expected results.

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #374 ·
Pulled a couple logs. First time logging with HPTuners. Gotta say, their software is real nice.

All fast and furious like! No danger to intake manifold thankfully! Lol

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett Powermax turbo, Thermal Turboback, CPE intercooler, JBR intake, Innovative RMM
4,960 Posts
I really did like the software. I also like that you can load a config file immediately and start logging. The livelink takes forever to load all the pids when you load the config.

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #376 ·
I really did like the software. I also like that you can load a config file immediately and start logging. The livelink takes forever to load all the pids when you load the config.
Yeah, ****ing SCT. For-ev-errr

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #378 ·
I adjusted the shifter again, my lockout plate was a smidge too far to the left. Causing this ****ty first to second shift, and even some lockout. Not great. Hopefully this is finally the sweet spot.

Sent Tim logs, he sent me a new map. I have false knock on cyl 4. Gotta sort that out. Headers are hitting something.

Tim's latest map, definitely pulls harder on the top end. Car is finally getting quick. Excited to mod it up more, and get on E85.

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #379 ·
Well, shifter is just about spot on now. Thats good.

361 - 380 of 475 Posts