Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I bought my (new to me) ST about a week ago and I have to say: it's absolutely wonderful. However, my first time doing any sort of hard acceleration, the car made a beeping noise as I was about to shift gears. Any idea what this could have been? I made sure the car was warm and such before doing any pulls or anything and I didn't get any warning lights or notifications by the computer so I am kind of stumped. The beeping only lasted for 3 seconds or so. Thanks for the help.

·
Super Moderator
1,364 Posts
Hi guys, I bought my (new to me) ST about a week ago and I have to say: it's absolutely wonderful. However, my first time doing any sort of hard acceleration, the car made a beeping noise as I was about to shift gears. Any idea what this could have been? I made sure the car was warm and such before doing any pulls or anything and I didn't get any warning lights or notifications by the computer so I am kind of stumped. The beeping only lasted for 3 seconds or so. Thanks for the help.
What model year is it? Is it coming from inside cabin or does it sound like it’s under the hood?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a 2016 ST1 with only 18.5k miles. Sounded as if it was from inside the cabin- I thought it was an error message or something on the dash computer first but guess not. Haven't had it happen since- should I be worries?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts