Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to come in and say hello again and show some pics of my Project ST.

Like 2 years ago I was an active member on here and was trying to break the record back then for the fastest ST 1/4 mile. I was running full boltons and a modified stock turbo with a k04 billet wheel and a k04 exducer with a e85 tune. Sadly the week after I ordered the radials to go to the track I blew piston one. I pulled off most of the performance parts and left the intercooler and intake and recirc valve.

Ive changed a few things since the last time I was on here. Mainly changed everything for Auto X and Circuit racing now.

Here are some pics.....

Before... No front widebody, old wheels etc etc......

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Light

Now....
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Autocross Race car Rallycross Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ford Alloy wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Ford motor company

·
Registered
408 Posts
Where in sfl are you located? I think i saw on the highway the other day

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
483 Posts
Glad to see another drag racer convert to the turns.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
The wide body looks amazing, should come from the factory like that hahah

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
SS Tuning makes adhesive backed fender flares for a "wide body" look. I think they are 20 mm

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Man that looks good! Very clean car.

Reactions: DirtyShelby

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just wanted to come in and say hello again and show some pics of my Project ST.

Like 2 years ago I was an active member on here and was trying to break the record back then for the fastest ST 1/4 mile. I was running full boltons and a modified stock turbo with a k04 billet wheel and a k04 exducer with a e85 tune. Sadly the week after I ordered the radials to go to the track I blew piston one. I pulled off most of the performance parts and left the intercooler and intake and recirc valve.

Ive changed a few things since the last time I was on here. Mainly changed everything for Auto X and Circuit racing now.

Here are some pics.....

Before... No front widebody, old wheels etc etc......

View attachment 162826

Now....
View attachment 162834 View attachment 162842 View attachment 162850 View attachment 162858 View attachment 162866 View attachment 162874 View attachment 162882 View attachment 162890 View attachment 162898
ive seen you at PBIR before, gorgeous car sir... Street Race Made Safe I think

Reactions: DirtyShelby
1 - 20 of 27 Posts