Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been FOREVER since I have posted on this site. For those who used to know me here sorry I have been so MIA the past few years. Here is a few photos of my car as it sits now though. Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks for taking a look!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Wow, that is super, super sexy. You just became my new desktop background!!!

What are the wheel specs, including color?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
those wheels are sick!
Thank you :D

Wow, that is super, super sexy. You just became my new desktop background!!!

What are the wheel specs, including color?

Thanks :). Wheels are Avant Garde F141's in red velvet matte faces and polished red velvet lips. Specs are 18x9.5 et22 fronts and 18x10 et35 rear with 205/40 front tires and 215/40 rear tires.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Thank you :D

Thanks :). Wheels are Avant Garde F141's in red velvet matte faces and polished red velvet lips. Specs are 18x9.5 et22 fronts and 18x10 et35 rear with 205/35 front tires and 210/35 rear tires.
...Are those the actual tire specs? I have never seen a 35 profile in a 205, and especially a 210 (seeing as they always end in a 5). :p

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...Are those the actual tire specs? I have never seen a 35 profile in a 205, and especially a 210 (seeing as they always end in a 5). :p
Whoops my mistake... tires are 205/40 front and 215/40 rear. Edited above as well

·
Registered
12 Posts
Zaaaamn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stormtrooper_st3

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Welcome back! The ride is looking killer!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hotness. air ride? links/comments about ride quality?
Yes! I am on airlift perforce series struts with v2 management. I got the entire system from Open Road Tuning. They guys who work there are great! I love the ride quality it's not to stiff to ruin your spine but also does not bounce around. The v2 management is quite good although I do wish it was hight based and not pressure based.

Zaaaamn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:D

Welcome back! The ride is looking killer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts