Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello again everyone!

So I am going to do round two a little different that the first time. I already have 12 of these in the works and working on getting them finished this very second so I apologize it I don't respond very fast.

If you don't know what this is you can see the birth of it here http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-appearance/40781-beeks-deep-dish-grille.html the first round here http://www.focusst.org/forum/group-buys/43879-beeks-deep-dish-grille-group-buy.html awesome right!

Okay now down to business. My cost went up this time so unfortunately I had to bring them up a little.

-Standard color will be gloss black or flat black (custom colors can be had on request but will have a longer wait time)
-They will be finished with your choice of mesh from customcargrills.com (plastic xxl was the most popular last round because it looks OEM
-The mesh will be completely removable if you decide to change it out in the future
-This is a complete replacement of the factory grille and come as a complete ready to install part the only on on the market
-The grille is recessed 2 inches in the middle then narrows down to about 3/4 inch at the ends to clear the crash bar
-The ring is made from a durable cast urethane and use all of the factory mounting locations
-At the center of the grille there is 2.25 inches of room between the backside of the grille and the crash bar.
-it will not fit with a snorkel
-It will fit cp-e intercooler and the depo beast
-it will not fit if you put on a diy intercooler in front of your crash bar

-Will not fit 15' or newer

pricing:
Gloss/flat black- $425
Gloss/flat black no mesh- $420

If we can get to 10 people I will drop the price to $425

-For the initial 12 I will take a down payment of $150 right away since your are already near finished.
-If this goes higher than 12 i will take your down payments once i put in a order to have them cast.

Shipping is not included box will be 18x7x52 roughly 5-6lbs
If you are near West Michigan i would be willing to meet you to give it you you in person. I am located in Grand Rapids Michigan

Just a reminder I am just like you I have a full time job, girl friend and family I can not guarantee how fast i will be able to get these out but I promise you I will bust my butt and get you the best product

IMG_0890.JPG
Perf GT mesh
IMG_0891.JPG
Perf Hex Mesh
IMG_0892.JPG
plastic XXL
IMG_0726.jpg
13120954_10209123802830750_817193560_o.jpg

1.boostst--Flat black with Perf GT mesh
2.kevon.myers -- gloss black with plastic xxl
3.mculli -- gloss black with plastic xxl
4.tahepold -- flat black with plastic xxl
5.mclaner -- gloss black with plastic xxl
6.DrewSt -- gloss black plastic xxl
7.mckenzietyler -- gloss black with plastic xxl
8.focusst st 2014 -- gloss black with plastic xxl
9.ohaider -- gloss black with plastic xxl
10.Customcargrills
11.BeaSt2.0 -- gloss black with plastic xxl
12.Mackengine -- Gloss Black with perf GT

13.Go Kart -- Gloss Black with plastic xxl
14.Jones02 -- Gloss Black with plastic xxl
15. STmoneypit -- Gloss Glack with plastic xxl

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
That Ford Racing Tow Strap sets the front end off with it sticking out threw the Beeks Deep Dish!!!! :in love:

So tempting to get one and just cut an opening for the snorkel to fit threw.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That Ford Racing Tow Strap sets the front end off with it sticking out threw the Beeks Deep Dish!!!! :in love:

So tempting to get one and just cut an opening for the snorkel to fit threw.
@VelossaTech is planning to make a deep dish specific snorkel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,623 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks so good!!

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
If we can get this up to 10 people I will drop the price down to $425

Ok ok put me on the list for a gloss black w/ XXL. I guess you'll let me know how to pay? Thanks!
@VelossaTech , how long out are these snorkels?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ok, gotta make this work. Put me in for gloss black with xxl.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok ok put me on the list for a gloss black w/ XXL. I guess you'll let me know how to pay? Thanks!
@VelossaTech , how long out are these snorkels?
Ok, gotta make this work. Put me in for gloss black with xxl.
Awesome guys. And I believe that makes 10 so the price is $425. I will PM you guys with some info.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts