Ford Focus ST Forum banner

481 - 491 of 491 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I’ve got access to a 2015+ oem facelift grille will ship to you. if it’s needed to make a mold and motivation the forum is in need of your help 😃

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #484
Are your flares and grille venture going to work on the face lift models? Or pre face lift?
The flares will fit all but the grille will have to be generation specific

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
956 Posts
Yo STers! I have a Beeks Deep Dish grill from the original, first group buy that is in brand new pristine condition, never installed. Life events just got in the way over the past few years, and I never got around to it. Then, 4 weeks ago I got in a head-on, T-boning a drunk @ 35mph who decided to pull out of a driveway without looking. My baby, my terrific tangerine scream ST, totaled. Coincidentally when I had been thinking about taking a weekend to finally install the Deep Dish.

I walked away completely unharmed, thanks to knee air bags and the tensioning seat-belt. Amazing technology. I am now the proud owner of a 2017 RS, 20k miles, that I'm busy planning all my improvements and mods to.

So... I have a Deep Dish, years old but never installed. I'm willing to part with it for $250. Contact me via PM if interested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yo STers! I have a Beeks Deep Dish grill from the original, first group buy that is in brand new pristine condition, never installed. Life events just got in the way over the past few years, and I never got around to it. Then, 4 weeks ago I got in a head-on, T-boning a drunk @ 35mph who decided to pull out of a driveway without looking. My baby, my terrific tangerine scream ST, totaled. Coincidentally when I had been thinking about taking a weekend to finally install the Deep Dish.

I walked away completely unharmed, thanks to knee air bags and the tensioning seat-belt. Amazing technology. I am now the proud owner of a 2017 RS, 20k miles, that I'm busy planning all my improvements and mods to.

So... I have a Deep Dish, years old but never installed. I'm willing to part with it for $250. Contact me via PM if interested.
Still have it?? 👀

481 - 491 of 491 Posts