Ford Focus ST Forum banner

461 - 480 of 491 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Don't hold your breath on the new mold, although if he did I'd pay him bank for it :rockon: if you do it properly no doubt you could make money selling them.
This makes me want to figure out how to do this for the facelifted models!

Reactions: brian60

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,149 Posts
This makes me want to figure out how to do this for the facelifted models!
Would look awesome no doubt. The grille already looks better on the facelift models so this would be mean.

Reactions: LeojST

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #465
Hey everyone!!! I have not been in here for a very long time. I’m back now so that’s all that matter. And more importantly there will be a third round of the deep dish grilles that will be starting up in the upcoming weeks. I plan to do the group buy similar to last time if everyone has seen those. (Going to need to become a group buy member again if that’s still possible) The best way to keep up to speed with what is going on is to follow me on Instagram @jbeeks_ I will try to do a better job to keep the forum up to date since this is where it all kicked off in the first place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hey everyone!!! I have not been in here for a very long time. I’m back now so that’s all that matter. And more importantly there will be a third round of the deep dish grilles that will be starting up in the upcoming weeks. I plan to do the group buy similar to last time if everyone has seen those. (Going to need to become a group buy member again if that’s still possible) The best way to keep up to speed with what is going on is to follow me on Instagram @jbeeks_ I will try to do a better job to keep the forum up to date since this is where it all kicked off in the first place!

Awesome!! I am very interested in this

·
Registered
748 Posts
I want a grill please for the group buy

·
Registered
3 Posts
M8 I wasn't aware this existed, it looks dope AF, hopefully one day you make another group buy.

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Id be in too...that makes seven just here, how many do ya need to kick it off 😬

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #478
Sorry everyone I haven’t been on here in a bit. It’s not so much about having enough interest because I know there is enough. It comes down to having enough time in the day. I’m currently working on getting a set of over fenders to the market. Along with having a baby due in August so life’s been pretty busy right now and it’s not going to slow down. However I do hope to do more grilles in the future. Following my Instagram @jbeeks_ is the easiest way to keep up to date with what’s going on. I’m always trying to evolve the community and currently that’s by building some flares to sell.

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Fair enough, can’t argue a single point in that post...

...except that I want one 😂

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #480
Lol I know I really want to just keep making them. I’m starting to work with a company that can hopefully make this into a bigger deal and I might turn over the manufacturing to a local shop by me so I don’t have to do 100% of the work.

461 - 480 of 491 Posts