483 Posts
Yeah I love the way these look. Wish they were made for my 2015

Reactions: angrychair

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
All sold out. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw you has said somewhere if you did another run you were again considering doing them with out the 2 vertical bars, which is exactly what I would like so if you do another run without the vertical bars Im in! Only reason I didn't get it before was because I wanted to keep my LED bar but now I think the @DHM deadhook crash bar will allow me to keep my LED bar with this grille.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I saw you has said somewhere if you did another run you were again considering doing them with out the 2 vertical bars, which is exactly what I would like so if you do another run without the vertical bars Im in! Only reason I didn't get it before was because I wanted to keep my LED bar but now I think the @DHM deadhook crash bar will allow me to keep my LED bar with this grille.
Count me in too for my 2014.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,149 Posts
I don't think it was decided that he IS doing it again.

If he does, I'm in as well. I just don't think he is.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #449
I don't think it was decided that he IS doing it again.

If he does, I'm in as well. I just don't think he is.

I would love to do some more but at the moment the mold is shot so any parts that come out of it require a lot of work to make them look perfect. I would have to have a ton of interest to take on the cost of having a new mold made. It would be cheaper than last time since I kept the old fiberglass reinforcement and they would just have to poor more silicon for the mold. That being said the original was broke when they removed it from the mold so I would be back to square one and would have to build a new prototype. I also took on a new role at work and I travel a bit more, but I do want to make time to do more things like this and maybe a V2 will be in the future but I cant commit to anything at this time. I wish I had a house with a work shop so I could do a lot of this kind of stuff doing it from a apartment and spending the weekends at work is a little tough.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I would love to do some more but at the moment the mold is shot so any parts that come out of it require a lot of work to make them look perfect. I would have to have a ton of interest to take on the cost of having a new mold made. It would be cheaper than last time since I kept the old fiberglass reinforcement and they would just have to poor more silicon for the mold. That being said the original was broke when they removed it from the mold so I would be back to square one and would have to build a new prototype. I also took on a new role at work and I travel a bit more, but I do want to make time to do more things like this and maybe a V2 will be in the future but I cant commit to anything at this time. I wish I had a house with a work shop so I could do a lot of this kind of stuff doing it from a apartment and spending the weekends at work is a little tough.
All good man! I totally get it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
NP sir let me know.. i am down if you ever decide to do it...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Would love to get my hands on a Beeks grille! =)

Reactions: XR_1200

·
Registered
565 Posts
I still really want one of these, I wasn't able to afford it during the initial run, and now that I have money for it, it isn't around anymore. Please if you ever make it again let me know, I really want one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Where can I go about ordering one of these grills? I was thinking about making something similar before I stumbled upon this thread :focus-st-smilie:

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,149 Posts
Where can I go about ordering one of these grills? I was thinking about making something similar before I stumbled upon this thread :focus-st-smilie:
They are no longer made by Beeks because his original mold to make them is shot and no longer usable. So we just cry daily and pray for the day he makes a new mold :lol:

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,149 Posts
Omg my world is shattered :( I guess maybe I'll follow through and try to develop my own unless he makes a new mold
Don't hold your breath on the new mold, although if he did I'd pay him bank for it :rockon: if you do it properly no doubt you could make money selling them.

Reactions: LeojST
441 - 460 of 491 Posts