Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 516 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
Hey all. That days almost over but as promised I have a update. I took the day off work to work on the grille all day and just called it quits for today and I will be back at it early tomorrow. So anyway I have the 2" ring finished and the vertical bars glues back into place. I through some bonds on it to clean it up a little but it was getting late so I just through some black primer on it to make it all one color for pictures. It's pretty rough right now I kind of caked the bondo on there I will take car of that tomorrow along with the 2" pieces going back on the vertical bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Interesting... I assume with the vertical bars your going to keep them the same width and bend? just they'll be 2'' deep?

Nice cat btw lol
Yeah the vertical bars will be in the same location and same size as the factory grille. But they will be 2" deep

Yeah the vertical bars will be in the same location and same size as the factory grille. But they will be 2" deep

LOL... In only 3 days you managed more then TLF did in over 3 months haha

Damn that was quick, kudos!

Forget about the 13-14 grill and figure out a way to make the 15 grill flow more air to our intercooler. In all seriousness, good job. I look forward to seeing the finished product.
There's a lot of blockage that needs to be removed with that venture. Once that's accomplished then I believe the air flow will be improved. Another consideration is fins that redirects the airflow to the FMIC.

I was actually thinking about doing something like this for underneath the main grill. The spot that pops off and lets you better see the FMIC. Where on that site are you finding the material for this?

Discussion starter · #34 ·
I was actually thinking about doing something like this for underneath the main grill. The spot that pops off and lets you better see the FMIC. Where on that site are you finding the material for this?
All of the mesh like I got is in universal car grilles tab on the left hand side of custom car grills website.

Subscribed! This is looking pretty good! Can't wait to see the finished product!

its looking really good beeks

@VelossaTech @RocketST

Rocket, am I correct to assume my snorkel wouldn't have enough clearance if i used one of beek's grilles?

Velossa, I imagine it wouldnt be too difficult for you to modify your design and shorten it enough to work with one of these grilles eventually?

21 - 40 of 516 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.