Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold out

Round 3 is here!!!

Round 3 of the Deep Dish grilles has been long awaited for and no it is finally happening. There are currently only 30 of these on the road. We started with 34 but 4 of them have been in accidents. RIP

If you don't know what this is you can see the birth of it here https://www.focusst.org/forum/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/focus-st-discussions/focus-st-discussions/focus-st-discussions/focus-st-discussions/focus-st-discussions/focus-st-discussions/focus-st-discussions/focus-s...sh-grille.html the first round here https://www.focusst.org/forum/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/vendor-deals/focus-st-discussions/focus-st-discussions/focus-st-discussions/focus-st-discussions/focus-st-discussions/focus-st-discussions/focus-st-discussions/group-b...group-buy.html second round here https://www.focusst.org/forum/vendor-deals/51345-beeks-deep-dish-round-2-a.html

-They will be Primed and ready to paint. They will not be painted like the other times.
-They will be finished with your choice of mesh from customcargrills.com (plastic xxl was the most popular last two rounds because it looks OEM
-The mesh will be completely removable if you decide to change it out in the future
-This is a complete replacement of the factory grille and come as a complete part the only in the market
-The grille is recessed 2 inches in the middle then narrows down to about 3/4 inch at the ends to clear the crash bar
-The ring is made from a durable cast urethane and use all of the factory mounting locations
-At the center of the grille there is 2.25 inches of room between the backside of the grille and the crash bar.
-it will not fit with a snorkel or the Altitude intercoolers
-It will fit cp-e, depo beast

-Will not fit 15' or newer

pricing:
$350 Primed ready to paint

-There will be $100 down payment due once I kick off the building process of your grille. The remaining $250 +shipping will be due when it is ready to ship.

Shipping is not included box will be 18x7x52 roughly 5-6lbs

If you are near West Michigan i would be willing to meet you to give it you you in person. I am located in Holland, Michigan

IMG_0892.JPG
Plastic Diamond XXL
IMG_0891.JPG
Perf Hex
IMG_0890.JPG
Perf GT
IMG_1147.JPG
IMG_1542.jpg
IMG_2343.JPG
IMG_2382.JPG
36768768_10216367171390437_8703793358973173760_n.jpg

Go to my instagram jbeeks_ to see more pictures of the grille link in signature.

Post below if you want your name added to the group buy.

I will be limiting it to 30 Grilles so I can check the mold at that point to make sure it is still good to go on. Last mold was able to get around 40 out of it.

Please expect 4-6 weeks for the build process. These are a custom made to order part.

1. rboyd981 Perf GT
2. pewbear90 XXL
3. Boosted_focus13 XXL
4. capnmorgan XXL
5. Moussast2 XXL
6. dutch1552 XXL
7. Unlucky13 XXL
8. Calvin_smurf XXL
9. _gossett Perf Hex
10. washpawryder XXL
11. texas_made78702
12. nitefrost PerfGT
13. Robs13st XXL
14. ST_millz26 XXL
15. Jypsu123 XXL
16. imonlyhereforbeeksgrill XXL
17. mvsedor_22 XXL
18. LukeFost92 XXL
19. Stanly94 XXL
20. Crazedfate XXL
21. amoore311 XXL
22. Christopher'sST98 XXL
23. st3_metz
24. FrankenFocus Perf GT
25. Tom_ST2 XXL
26. Condor XXL
27. pndub isk XXL
28. Mad_st3
29. banascoc23 XXL
30. Trevor2867_ST3 XXL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Put me down for gloss black with plastic XXL!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Scratch the gloss black lol. Plastic XXL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yep still interested. Plastic XXL please

1 - 20 of 83 Posts