Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I switched to RS rims and tires, so these snowflakes are for sale. The car only has 30k on her and I see no curb rash whatsoever on them!

The tires are an odd brand, but they only have about 1500 miles on them. I bought the car out of Portland (after they put new tires on her) drove it to Sacramento, did one trip to Burbank and another to Blythe where I bought and swapped the wheels.

No idea what the set is worth, how about 200 bucks for the lot? I am in the Central Valley, California but can deliver to Socal...and if you鈥檙e patient, I may be able to get them in a plane and closer to your locale. Other than that, buyer pays shipping 馃槵

Registered
great price! i would grab them for extras if i wasnt upgrading to Brembos!

Premium Member
Not bashing you or your sale, but who would go from 235/40-18 to 225/45/18??? Must have needed all weather tires.

That is a great price even for just the wheels.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Not bashing you or your sale, but who would go from 235/40-18 to 225/45/18??? Must have needed all weather tires.

That is a great price even for just the wheels.
Agreed... but the dealer insisted on putting new tires on before I bought the car, and since it was Portland, she got All Seasons 馃槤

Nevertheless, they have been SOLD...feel free to kill the thread, thanks all!

Registered
Well, I guess I鈥檓 late to the party & it sucks because I鈥檓 in CA & have been looking for a set of snowflakes on CL. Oh well......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts