Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my team dynamics wheels were cracked beyond repair. I found these on ebay for pretty cheap. So my guess is they definitely reps. But they arent terribly heavy, and they seem to be decent quality. Ride is much more comfortable than on my old pro race 1.2's. figured id share some pics since ive never seen a fost on these type of wheels before.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey whats up karson i will love to know where can i get a set of those!! please let me know..would love to pick a set ..thanks you soo much!!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
I've seen those BBS wheels online before At a pretty good deal. I was just unsure if they would actually clear the brake calipers since they don't appear very concave.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I've seen those BBS wheels online before At a pretty good deal. I was just unsure if they would actually clear the brake calipers since they don't appear very concave.
The OP's look like they are at least 18's, i dont think it would be a problem. The offset seems decent enough where concavity shouldnt really matter.

Here's a better pic of the RS reps:

That said, both these cars have been 13-14's, so not sure if the facelifts with larger rotors will make fitment harder.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
The OP's look like they are at least 18's, i dont think it would be a problem. The offset seems decent enough where concavity shouldnt really matter.

Here's a better pic of the RS reps:

That said, both these cars have been 13-14's, so not sure if the facelifts with larger rotors will make fitment harder.

My issue was that they look like The mating surface for the hub was flat in the wheel. Instead of the said spokes attaching to the wheel out closer to the lip.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
My issue was that they look like The mating surface for the hub was flat in the wheel. Instead of the said spokes attaching to the wheel out closer to the lip.
yeah they are mimicking the 3piece wheel look. I am going to guess with how big the lip looks, that the above wheels are at least 18x9 and a low enough offset. The above are two examples and neither mentioned spacers, so apparently there is enough room to fit them as is

something like this if it was in 5x108 would probably work:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
yeah they are mimicking the 3piece wheel look. I am going to guess with how big the lip looks, that the above wheels are at least 18x9 and a low enough offset. The above are two examples and neither mentioned spacers, so apparently there is enough room to fit them as is

something like this if it was in 5x108 would probably work:

Like these

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Op here. Car has been sold for 2 years, but iirc they were 18×9 +35. Cant say for sure though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry accidentally posted too early. What size tires were you running?would 255s fit? What if car was dropped about an inch? Sorry for all the questions.
Once again, I can't say for certain, as I haven't had the car for the past 2 years, so I'm a little fuzzy on the details. But I believe I was running 245's. I know for a fact I never ran anything larger than 245's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Once again, I can't say for certain, as I haven't had the car for the past 2 years, so I'm a little fuzzy on the details. But I believe I was running 245's. I know for a fact I never ran anything larger than 245's.

Do you remember where you found these? I'm looking for the same wheels but can't find anything in 5x108

1 - 16 of 16 Posts