Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it would be nice to start a new updated, non-3 year old thread on this... so here's a call to all the ST owners in the bay! Post pictures of your ST and where youre from! If we get enough people, why not hold a meet somewhere in the middle(Palo Alto, Santa Clara?)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just moved to San Jose from kansas this past January. i'd really love to get an ST meet going, especially since i haven't been able to find anything here haha IMG_20170215_180629_702.jpg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just moved to San Jose from kansas this past January. i'd really love to get an ST meet going, especially since i haven't been able to find anything here haha [iurl="http://www.focusst.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=210681&d=1487897677"]
[/iurl]
My friend is getting married there this weekend haha! Welcome to the bay! I've seen a two RS's, and 4, or 5 ST's in town, not sure if they are on this forum tho... we'll see who else joins in on this convo!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everybody, I am in Mountain View and looking for people down for cruises or meets, fairly new to the area and so far havnt found the car scene yet, anybody down for a good cruise?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey everybody, I am in Mountain View and looking for people down for cruises or meets, fairly new to the area and so far havnt found the car scene yet, anybody down for a good cruise?
Welcome man! There is a facebook page with many nor cal ST member's that meet and cruise every other week or so. Search it up, it's called NorCal ST??RS, tell them Urias sent you. Welcome to the bay!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've seen the NorCal St club around, but it doesn't seem their website is working anymore nor can I find another thread where they are posting

·
Registered
10 Posts
work in sunnyvale so you may see me around on 101 or 280 during commute hours, i saw one brand new RS a little while ago off Lawrence revving up. See plenty STs on my daily commute.

·
Registered
119 Posts
i was helping my friends grandma drive her vehciles over the highway 17 today, and saw a nicely modded ST, had bike racks on top, was the dark blue color..rouche exhuast.. anybody on here!? i asked what exhaust he had as we were driving through traffic.. you had ur license plate off to the sode on the front.. how did u do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Saw a black ST on 680 by Stoneridge going North a few mornings ago. And a Fiesta ST keeps pulling off at that exit in the morning as well. And saw a white ST on 280 by the Saratoga exit a few weeks ago. Anyone here? I'm the white ST that waves at other ST's. Got a white badge in the front, black in the back.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey any of you Local Bay area guys have, just a lunch box delete done on their car? wanna hear it in person before i go out and do it..

·
Registered
17 Posts
whats up guys, new bay area ST owner here, ive had my white ST-1 for a little over a month now...hope to get to know some of you guys!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts